v Rotherham United (A) Match Thread

rynny

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RamNut said:

can't blame Rotherham

I mean the place. The 3-3 was pretty hard to take - and I don't mean the scoreline. I mean the idiots. It seems like today is no different.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Defended him but he can duck off for that. Absolutely moronic, I’d be throwing cups if I was Lampard. Absolutely thrown this away. Lawrence doesn’t deserve to return without a full apology for that. Moron

He thinks he is Ronaldo when he isn’t. Hope Lamps and Jody give him a few home truths that he isn’t as good as he thinks he is.

Every time there's a break in the season we come back playing like it's the first game of pre-season. After the warm-weather training last year we completely lost the plot. I'd hope this year we'd be better schooled with Frank and Jody having a couple of weeks to further ingrain their tactics. Silly me!

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

I mean the place. The 3-3 was pretty hard to take - and I don't mean the scoreline. I mean the idiots. It seems like today is no different.

There are too many horseholes amongst them. You see it at every away game.

4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

There was a lot of talk in the sky sports studios, particularly by Keith Andrews that Lawrence needs to be more arrogant and show more confidence. I suggest that it’s completely the opposite and he needs to be more humble. He acts like he is Ronaldo when he isn’t. Hopefully this will be a reality check to him and Lampard/Jody tell him a few Home truths. Ignoring this game, whilst he’s scored a few, his performances haven’t been good.

Yep, I said a while back that I hope he scores 8-10 goals by January and we sell him for good money as we would be better off ultimately 

Great footwork from Mount to get into the box, but his pullback to Marriott is blocked behind for a corner.

The corner is a good one, but is punched away and the danger ends.

Holmes on for Huddlestone.

Know I'll be taken to task for this but yet again, the officials have been poor. I'm not saying it's the deciding factor today as we've never been at the races today but a few teams have got a bit tasty with us and yet it always seems to be us collecting the cards. Not defending Lawrence before anyone says anything but ref could easily have just gone with yellow. 

Archived