Man Utd (A) Carabao Cup Tickets

Day

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was fairly high up last time. Had the pleasure of standing next to an aggressive racist who kept shouting "yer p...ki bstrd" at a man utd fan until he was eventually evicted prior to kick off never to be seen again.

good old away fans ?

16 hours ago, Redcar said:

Went to get mine today.... showed me a very basic stadium plan and a chap in the ticket office told me how Man U want them to sell tickets.... is to start at the top (in the gods) and won't release lower sections of the upper tear until the top section is sold. I bought some anyway... so guaranteed two... but said come back Monday and can move us. Told around half sold so far and not expecting to sell out, but it is two weeks still to the game. Just saying!

Even if your in the upper stand you should be able to purchase the tickets on the front rows. With being season ticket holder or an away ticket holder you should have the pick of where you sit. We went last year and we were one row from the back but I was happy with that with it being general sale.

4E6A8C35-E240-4108-A8BC-3A2CD5B51B34.jpeg

3 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

Anyone know how many tickets are left? 

Just found out I might be able to go, so hoping tickets won't be sold out by the time I get them tomorrow.

There’s plenty left. Over 3,000 including the singing section. Just the upper tier. Don’t think we’ll sell any in the other sections now.

Archived