Man Utd (A) Carabao Cup Tickets

Day

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Topram said:

God only 2000 sold poor effort that even at the prices ?

Early round of the cup, tuesday - work and school night, when the games on TV...... 

Hmmmm, manure under Moaniho? Their obnoxious glory fans? Nope, rather listen to radio Derby!!

14 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

If so that's going to cost the club a few Bob. Don't we have to commit to buying a certain amount, presumably 5,300 at full price?

I think the away does have to pay for all unsold tickets yes.

12 hours ago, Bwash_Ram said:

Our allocation was 8500 so 5500 sold, if 3000 left.

When you look at what tickets are available online, the only sections that are available are “Sell First”. That’s why I think we’ve only sold under 2,500.

If we'd sold 5000 so far A) the club would make sure we knew this and B) 1 in 5 of us pretty much on this board would be going. I'm fairly sure that's not the case.

i just hope there is no financial penalty on Derby. Also anyone know what % of gate revenue we receive?

14 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

If so that's going to cost the club a few Bob. Don't we have to commit to buying a certain amount, presumably 5,300 at full price?

11 minutes ago, Will the Ram said:

I think the away does have to pay for all unsold tickets

In the FA Cup yes, not this. 

6 minutes ago, Topram said:

Not even sold 4000?? That is poor

Not really. As a previous poster has said, mid week game, early round of cup, on TV and very likely to get beaten.

I don't think you'd think it was poor if we had sold 3-4000 for a similar fixture at say somewhere like Villa and we shouldn't be wetting ourselves just because it' Old Trafford.  

51 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Speaking to my Manure neighbour he said they will be nowhere near full either, plenty of empty seats around the ground. He also said the away fans will be louder than the home. I’m going to try and get up early and go for a beer at Salford Keys. 

Old Trafford will be full simply because season holders have to buy a ticket for the cup games if not they lose their seat for the next league game 

5 minutes ago, superrams23 said:

Old Trafford will be full simply because season holders have to buy a ticket for the cup games if not they lose their seat for the next league game 

I know they automatically get sent a ticket if they don’t cancel within a certain time which wouldn’t have been very long after the date and KO time was announced. I think they can only cancel a few during the season but I haven’t heard about losing their seat for the next game. You need some wedge to have a season ticket at Manchester.

3 hours ago, Gritters said:

Speaking to my Manure neighbour he said they will be nowhere near full either, plenty of empty seats around the ground. He also said the away fans will be louder than the home. I’m going to try and get up early and go for a beer at Salford Keys. 

Try the Alchemist. Over priced cocktails and poncy lager, you godda love it.

6 hours ago, superrams23 said:

Their season ticket holders are obliged to buy FA Cup and Champions League tickets but they can opt out for the League Cup and Europa League fixtures.  This explains why their crowds are holding up despite their decline.  I don't think they will hold up much longer though.  I live in Manchester now and there are loads more City than Utd now but it will take a generation to take effect at the turnstiles.  People don't give up family affiliations overnight

5 hours ago, Naz said:

Their season ticket holders are obliged to buy FA Cup and Champions League tickets but they can opt out for the League Cup and Europa League fixtures.  This explains why their crowds are holding up despite their decline.  I don't think they will hold up much longer though.  I live in Manchester now and there are loads more City than Utd now but it will take a generation to take effect at the turnstiles.  People don't give up family affiliations overnight

Hasn’t that always been the case. 

Archived