Man Utd (A) Carabao Cup Tickets

Day

Im going but only because its free... sit in hospitality, nice seats on the half way line in the warm, have a meal with the prawn sandwich brigade, park in pure gym at exchange quey (glad that memberships coming in handy ?) proper tourist so should blend in with the home fans 

If i couldnt get a free ticket i wouldnt go. In all honesty i pick my games... if its on sky i dont go. if its not on sky i try to go. No point in paying for something thats on sky when you can watch the game on sky & pay to go for one thats not on TV. Watch more Derby that way 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Don't talk daft.

Game could go to extra time, even penalties.

Could be gone 10.30 before its done. Probably take ages to get out and home. Probably be 1am if they are lucky by time they are home.

Much better to have a family night in with a dominos or something watching on sky. 

No extra time in the Carabao Cup this season. Just pointing it out, not trying to contradict your real point. ?

Not making this one. Completing on our new house this weekend, and according to the missus "it's a matter of priority bla bla bla". Apparently (and I'm not sure if anyone else realise because it was news to me) money doesn't grow on trees. Delaying the purchase so I can head up to Manchester on a Tuesday night is a tough sell, but I tried it. "Do we really want to move in in the middle of a month anyway? When we could wait until 1st October?" Oh well, I tried. Sky it is.

Ticket release dates should be announced in the next 24-48 hours according to Twitter. Cant wait for this game, we gave them a good go last season with a weaker side than this one and only lost the game in the last 5 mins - Also is good that the tie ends on the night so the fans dont have to leave too late.

On 10/09/2018 at 21:17, G STAR RAM said:

Come back with that argument when you have a family.

What may be a £35 day out for you can be a £150 day for a family.

Shouldn't these rich clubs, to whom ticket money is peanuts, be doing more to try and get families involved instead of pricing them out of it?

On 10/09/2018 at 21:17, G STAR RAM said:

Come back with that argument when you have a family.

What may be a £35 day out for you can be a £150 day for a family.

Shouldn't these rich clubs, to whom ticket money is peanuts, be doing more to try and get families involved instead of pricing them out of it?

On 10/09/2018 at 20:27, G STAR RAM said:

One of the first teams to completely devalue the competition, yet still happy to charge prices as if the match is important to them.

Fair play to Mel, once again, but I'd much rather we boycott the match and tell them to shove their tickets up their arse.

Having reasonable prices such as £10 or £15 would lead to the tickets selling out, stupid prices will just continue to devalue the competition. 

If the money is that important to Man United maybe they should consider entering the competition in the first round.

Man U members pay £41 starting price for the same match it’s not only Dcfc fans that get screwed over. Problem is the bigger they are the less the accountants care. 

The on-sale dates for the game are as follows:

10am – Thursday 13th September – Away Members

10am – Friday 14th September – Season Ticket Holders who have attended at least one away game this season, up to and including Rotherham United on 15th September 2018. This excludes pre-season friendlies and supporters must have purchased tickets through the Derby County Ticket Office, so the transaction is recorded on their Fan ID.

10am – Monday 17th September – All remaining Season Ticket Holders

10am – Tuesday 18th September – Home Members

10am – Wednesday 19th September – General Sale (one ticket per Fan ID)

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/09/manchester-united-tickets-to-go-on-sale-tomorrow-morning

Went to get mine today.... showed me a very basic stadium plan and a chap in the ticket office told me how Man U want them to sell tickets.... is to start at the top (in the gods) and won't release lower sections of the upper tear until the top section is sold. I bought some anyway... so guaranteed two... but said come back Monday and can move us. Told around half sold so far and not expecting to sell out, but it is two weeks still to the game. Just saying!

Archived