Man Utd (A) Carabao Cup Tickets

David

The Rams have been given an allocation of 8,543 seats in total for the game.

As was the case for last season’s Emirates FA Cup Third Round tie at Old Trafford, Executive Chairman Mel Morris, CBE, will be subsidising a proportion of the ticket price for 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders and Away Members to ensure they receive a discount on prices for the trip to Old Trafford *.

Prices for the game are as follows:

Upper Tier (Sell 1st) – Blocks E331-E336

Adults: £25 (Season Ticket Holders/Away Members), £36 (Non-Season Ticket Holders/Away Members)
Senior Citizens (65+): £15 (Season Ticket Holders/Away Members), £22 (Non-Season Ticket Holders/Away Members)
18-20 Year Olds: £20 (Season Ticket Holders/Away Members), £29 (Non-Season Ticket Holders/Away Members)
16-17 Year Olds: £15 (Season Ticket Holders/Away Members), £22 (Non-Season Ticket Holders/Away Members)
Under 16s: £7 (Season Ticket Holders/Away Members), £10 (Non-Season Ticket Holders/Away Members)

Corner Tickets (Sell 2nd) – Blocks E230-E233 - (E233 priced as above)

Adults: £25 (Season Ticket Holders/Away Members), £37 (Non-Season Ticket Holders/Away Members)
Senior Citizens (65+): £15 (Season Ticket Holders/Away Members), £22 (Non-Season Ticket Holders/Away Members)
18-20 Year Olds: £20 (Season Ticket Holders/Away Members), £29 (Non-Season Ticket Holders/Away Members)
16-17 Year Olds: £15 (Season Ticket Holders/Away Members), £22 (Non-Season Ticket Holders/Away Members)
Under 16s: £7 (Season Ticket Holders/Away Members), £10 (Non-Season Ticket Holders/Away Members)

Corner Tickets (Sell 3rd) – Block STH229

* Please Note: The Season Ticket Holder/Away Members discount is not available on these tickets – and these will only be sold if the two above allocations sell out.

Adults: £43
Senior Citizens (65+): £23
18-20 Year Olds: £34
16-17 Year Olds: £23
Under 16s: £10

The on-sale dates for the game are still to be confirmed and will be announced once the Rams receive the match tickets from Manchester United. 

The club will also be running a Roadrider to the game and details are as follows:

Departure Time: 2:30pm
Away Members: Adults £20, Under 16s £15
Non-Members: Adults £22, Under 16s £17

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/09/ticket-details-confirmed-for-manchester-united-cup-clash

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Why have we took the full 8 k allocation ? Cannot see us selling that on a Tuesday night ! I'm umming and ahhing myself ! Be a late night for the young un with school the next day ! 

It’s one of them, if you don’t go and we win it’s a opportunity to see us win at one of the big teams, can see us taking 3/4 thousand 

23 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Why have we took the full 8 k allocation ? Cannot see us selling that on a Tuesday night ! I'm umming and ahhing myself ! Be a late night for the young un with school the next day ! 

Just go ? 

Experiences > School and I'm sure they'll get through the day fine with a little drowsiness.

24 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Young un wont forget the time they went to OT and saw their beloved Derby County do over Utd.

29 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Maybe it works differently than the FA Cup where we are on the hook for the full cost of our allocation if we don't sell out?

I’m thinking this will probably be the last chance I get to go to Old Trafford, so I’m hatching a plan!

i don’t want to be out that late on my own in a strange town. I thought if I got the train to Derby and then went on the road rider, I’d be with other people so won’t feel so nervous. Then when we get back to Pride Park I can stay at the Travelodge and train home on Wednesday.

Can anyone see any flaws in that ? Apart from me being shattered for a week afterwards!

A couple of queries - what time would we expect to get back? Also, some have said it’s very high up in the stands, so do they have lifts or escalators? I can manage a couple of flights of stairs but any more and I turn into a Daley. Unless anyone could offer me a fireman’s lift?!

30 minutes ago, archram said:

I’m thinking this will probably be the last chance I get to go to Old Trafford, so I’m hatching a plan!

i don’t want to be out that late on my own in a strange town. I thought if I got the train to Derby and then went on the road rider, I’d be with other people so won’t feel so nervous. Then when we get back to Pride Park I can stay at the Travelodge and train home on Wednesday.

Can anyone see any flaws in that ? Apart from me being shattered for a week afterwards!

A couple of queries - what time would we expect to get back? Also, some have said it’s very high up in the stands, so do they have lifts or escalators? I can manage a couple of flights of stairs but any more and I turn into a Daley. Unless anyone could offer me a fireman’s lift?!

If you need lift access, call the ticket office at Derby and ask to speak to our Disabled Liaison Officer. She sorts out all of the logistics type things for away games for people that need access assistance in away grounds.

Archived