Jayden Bogle

therealhantsram

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RiddingsRam said:

You are joking aren't you ? Waghorn is going to be a top player for us ! 

I want to believe this but I've seen precious little to back it up ...yet.

He needs a good run of games to show his mettle......I wonder if lamps knows how best they utilise him yet to be honest.

We really need to start moving away from nuge and get the new strikers integrated or what's the point.

58 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I want to believe this but I've seen precious little to back it up ...yet.

He needs a good run of games to show his mettle......I wonder if lamps knows how best they utilise him yet to be honest.

We really need to start moving away from nuge and get the new strikers integrated or what's the point.

He was fantastic in the cup away at Hull ! Better as a wide forward in my eyes ! 

Jayden does look a little special. He was one of the youth players I thought might get a few games this season. Ha! He's firmly ensconced himself as the #1 RB and has done so in a matter of a handful of games. Perhaps we should avoid heaping too much expectation on his shoulders, but it's hard not to when he seems to have natural talent in abundance. A new, improved and quite lengthy contract seems entirely appropriate already! Fair play to the lad. If he keeps his feet on the ground he can have one hell of a career.

Archived