Jayden Bogle

therealhantsram

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anything i’m More excited about Bogle than Lowe. Lowe could easily be a winger, he’s got the skill but Jayden looks to have a better football brain. He’s good going forward and composed on the ball but when Keogh did a surge and got caught out of position  then Bogle was like LLightning getting back to cover. Very aware ... like that

Just now, Carnero said:

I was sure I had read it somewhere a while back, but you've put doubt it my mind now! Good job I left 1% for error.

He is Cliff Bogle's son though.

Just needs to turn out a £7m plus player and we'll get the IPro money somehow!

6 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I was sure I had read it somewhere a while back, but you've put doubt it my mind now! Good job I left 1% for error.

I seem to remember reading that he was his brother when we were linked with Omar a couple of years back. We signed Jayden and people were putting 2 and 2 together suggesting that it was to help convince Omar to join us 

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

I seem to remember reading that he was his brother when we were linked with Omar a couple of years back. We signed Jayden and people were putting 2 and 2 together suggesting that it was to help convince Omar to join us 

Yeah, that's it!

Just now, Carnero said:

Yeah, that's it!

After that I always just presumed they were brothers and that information was true, but I've just had a little nosy and they were born in different places a fair distance apart and never played for the same team even at youth level. Although they do follow each other on Twitter and I'm not sure how their paths could have crossed during football so that would point to them knowing each other somehow 

On 22/08/2018 at 09:52, CHCDerby said:

Sometimes players just look like they should be in that position. Bogle definitely looks like he could make that position his own and become a valuable part of our title winning season in 2023/24

3023/3024? ?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived