Jayden Bogle

therealhantsram

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, G-Ram said:

I thought he Struggled first half at United against martial but that is expected, he’s 18, still performed very well &  will learn from it ... top lad

Most right backs struggle against Martial. Not sure why he isn't rated by Mourinho. I think he's showing great confidence and ability going forward. the raw talent is there, the knowledge and positional sense will come with time.

I believe that he's only under contract until the end of the season. Being under 23 we'd get compensation for him if he left, but that would be nothing like his current value in the transfer market.

A new contract must be the club's main priority at the moment. If he continues to progress as he has so far, he won't be playing in the Championship next season. Hopefully he'll be in the Premier League wearing a Ram on his chest, but if he must be on Chelsea's bench, far better that we get £15m than £150k in compensation.

1 minute ago, CornwallRam said:

I believe that he's only under contract until the end of the season. Being under 23 we'd get compensation for him if he left, but that would be nothing like his current value in the transfer market.

A new contract must be the club's main priority at the moment. If he continues to progress as he has so far, he won't be playing in the Championship next season. Hopefully he'll be in the Premier League wearing a Ram on his chest, but if he must be on Chelsea's bench, far better that we get £15m than £150k in compensation.

I'm sure Lamps has got it all under control

3 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Lampard and Morris have done in 12 games that no other manager has for a long time.

They've increased players values and in some cases like Bogle and Bennett, increased them tenfold. 

Bogle has to be worth £5m+ and Bennett £2m+

I can't remember a management team (and well done you for remembering Morris in all of this) being so capable to effect rapid change in all areas.

- Sorted out way of playing

- Enhanced motivation of a rather 'lost' group of players

- Fixed individual players (e.g. Johnson)

- Brought in loans that really impact our way of playing

- Signed permanents that raise the bar

- Brought through academy players

It's a pretty darned impressive achievement in a short few weeks, though I bet that Rotherham result will end up costing him MOTM.....

13 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

I can't remember a management team (and well done you for remembering Morris in all of this) being so capable to effect rapid change in all areas.

- Sorted out way of playing

- Enhanced motivation of a rather 'lost' group of players

- Fixed individual players (e.g. Johnson)

- Brought in loans that really impact our way of playing

- Signed permanents that raise the bar

- Brought through academy players

It's a pretty darned impressive achievement in a short few weeks, though I bet that Rotherham result will end up costing him MOTM.....

They have got the 21st century management style off to a tee. Arm around their shoulder and keep telling them how good they are.

Archived