Ipswich live on the box? 21/8

North East Ram

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, rammieib said:

All midweek games (as long as it's a full round of fixtures) are available on the red button on Sky.

Great move this.

I watched a little bit of the Boro game last week when the only other fixture was Notts v West Brom so it doesn’t have to be a full programme of fixtures. You don’t get HD on the red button but that’s no hardship in the grand scheme of things. 

2 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Think you need Sky not just Now TV. You have to have the sky remote with the red button.

Yes this is emphasising the difference between paying the higher subscription for SKY over the NowTV budget offering. I doubt the coverage will be great as SKY would be spreading their resources very thinly over a full round of fixtures.  

17 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Il be at the game but is there anyway to record the game seeing as it’s only accessible through the red button?

Me too but why would you want to watch it again? We've not beaten them at home for 11 or 12 years!

19 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Il be at the game but is there anyway to record the game seeing as it’s only accessible through the red button?

Yes, I belive you can. It gbives you the option of what programme when you select for recording. Pretty sure I have done it before.

19 hours ago, europia said:

Yes this is emphasising the difference between paying the higher subscription for SKY over the NowTV budget offering. I doubt the coverage will be great as SKY would be spreading their resources very thinly over a full round of fixtures.  

There is no coverage really. Just the match with 1 commentator, no pregame or halftime or full-time.

On 13/08/2018 at 19:46, David said:

You can watch in the UK midweek games which are not the main game on Sky Sports. No need for a passport.

Is it definite that we will be able to watch on Rams TV in the UK? It seems odd that Sky wouldn't want to make money out of NowTV passes as well as Sky subscriptions to me.

1 hour ago, 1967Ram said:

Is it definite that we will be able to watch on Rams TV in the UK? It seems odd that Sky wouldn't want to make money out of NowTV passes as well as Sky subscriptions to me.

Domestic Streaming

For the 2018/19 season for the first time, RamsTV will be able stream mid-week Sky Bet Championship fixtures on the dcfc website domestically to fans in the UK and Republic of Ireland. If a mid-week game is selected to be the featured fixture on Sky Sports, the fixture will be unavailable on RamsTV,

Below you can find a confirmed list of mid-week fixtures that will be available to stream on RamsTV domestically up to 31st October 2018:

Tuesday 21st August 2018 - Derby County vs Ipswich Town

Tuesday 18th September 2018 - Derby County vs Blackburn Rovers

Wednesday 3rd October 2018 - Derby County vs Norwich City

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

As a season ticket holder who cannot get to midweek games due to living & working in Oxfordshire this is great as I currently have to listen to the audio commentary only. Does anyone know if the domestic streaming on Rams TV of the mid week games is included in the monthly £5.00 audio subscription or if a pay per view option will be added for UK based fans.

3 minutes ago, BrainyRam said:

As a season ticket holder who cannot get to midweek games due to living & working in Oxfordshire this is great as I currently have to listen to the audio commentary only. Does anyone know if the domestic streaming on Rams TV of the mid week games is included in the monthly £5.00 audio subscription or if a pay per view option will be added for UK based fans.

You tell us, Brainy!

?

30 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

It's difficult enough to find the radio stream sometimes,never mind the video feed.

The websites a mess to be frank.

Do you go on a different site to me?

Archived