Ipswich live on the box? 21/8

North East Ram

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Maybe Kash means how the links to video and such don't always work, you sometimes have to search about to find the coverage.

Oh really? I've never had that.

I've always just clicked the "listen/watch live here" and it's taken me there.

Maybe its timing? I know the site struggles a bit around kickoff. I always turn it on about 30 min in advance.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Depends how brave I'm feeling, am I up to 30 mins of Ramage and co!

Ah - I'm usually watching rather than listening, but dont they have the RamsTV build up with Owen Bradley 30min before anyway?

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Ah - I'm usually watching rather than listening, but dont they have the RamsTV build up with Owen Bradley 30min before anyway?

Yeah, I'm not keen on 'build up chat' really, but I expect that would be better.

4 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Maybe Kash means how the links to video and such don't always work, you sometimes have to search about to find the coverage.

Sorry,guys for the late reply,I've been at work...

Yes,Roy spot on,I should have explained myself better.

Trying to find the coverage on my tablet or mobile is the issue....I always seem to have to hunt around to find the correct box to click on!

56 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Sorry,guys for the late reply,I've been at work...

Yes,Roy spot on,I should have explained myself better.

Trying to find the coverage on my tablet or mobile is the issue....I always seem to have to hunt around to find the correct box to click on!

Try the app, a lot easier when on your mobile and tablet. 

On 17/08/2018 at 19:10, BrainyRam said:

As a season ticket holder who cannot get to midweek games due to living & working in Oxfordshire this is great as I currently have to listen to the audio commentary only. Does anyone know if the domestic streaming on Rams TV of the mid week games is included in the monthly £5.00 audio subscription or if a pay per view option will be added for UK based fans.

Did anyone clarify this for you? Is it included in the £5 monthly subscription? Is it an extra £10 for this match or an extra £5 in addition to the £5 monthly Rams tv cost?

Can someone please explain?

Thanks.

17 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Did anyone clarify this for you? Is it included in the £5 monthly subscription? Is it an extra £10 for this match or an extra £5 in addition to the £5 monthly Rams tv cost?

Can someone please explain?

Thanks.

The match is not included with your £5 audio sub.

If you want to watch the match it is a one-off charge of £10.00, unless of course you're outside of the UK in which case you can get it for £5.00 as with any other game..... about which I've already had my moan.

@BrainyRam

Edit: or you can get it FREE if you have Sky Sports

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

The match is not included with your £5 audio sub.

If you want to watch the match it is a one-off charge of £10.00, unless of course you're outside of the UK in which case you can get it for £5.00 as with any other game..... about which I've already had my moan.

@BrainyRam

Edit: or you can get it FREE if you have Sky Sports

Didn't know sky was free ?

20 minutes ago, archram said:

Have looked on official site and can’t see how to pay for this? Or do I have to be less eager and wait until nearer the time? Any help for a little old woman would be appreciated!

Go to this link https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-live-streaming

Scroll down and you will see Pay Per Game - Choose Below

Ipswich Town (H) Match Video should already be selected.

If not choose that from the drop down then click Sign up Now.

On the payment page if you pay for the monthly audio subscription you will see the warning below, you can ignore it and continue with the check out

You already have an active subscription, starting a new subscription will result in you being billed multiple times, if you wish to change the subscription check in My Account to see if you can upgrade your existing subscription.

2 hours ago, David said:

Go to this link https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-live-streaming

Scroll down and you will see Pay Per Game - Choose Below

Ipswich Town (H) Match Video should already be selected.

If not choose that from the drop down then click Sign up Now.

On the payment page if you pay for the monthly audio subscription you will see the warning below, you can ignore it and continue with the check out

You already have an active subscription, starting a new subscription will result in you being billed multiple times, if you wish to change the subscription check in My Account to see if you can upgrade your existing subscription.

David that definitely comes up with the "Outside the UK" option of paying £5, but not the £10 for being in the UK :S. Maybe it's my work system not having location services on or something but I can't imagine RamsTV being that sophisticated with its website?

EDIT: Looks like my suspicions about work location being private were true - just tried it on my phone and £10 pops up. Will try again when I'm home!

4 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

David that definitely comes up with the "Outside the UK" option of paying £5, but not the £10 for being in the UK :S. Maybe it's my work system not having location services on or something but I can't imagine RamsTV being that sophisticated with its website?

Just gone back and you're right, it does say outside the UK above the drop down. On the checkout page it shows as £10, where as outside the UK it's £5 per game. I'm going too guess it's just a case of the website text not being updated for the recent changes. Might be worth dropping website@dcfc.co.uk an email though to confirm that.

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 15.26.04.png

3 hours ago, David said:

Just gone back and you're right, it does say outside the UK above the drop down. On the checkout page it shows as £10, where as outside the UK it's £5 per game. I'm going too guess it's just a case of the website text not being updated for the recent changes. Might be worth dropping website@dcfc.co.uk an email though to confirm that.

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 15.26.04.png

When I clicked through it also had £5 as the default price so my work's network is probably abroad somewhere. All good now, I'm capable of paying double the price!!

Archived