Ipswich live on the box? 21/8

North East Ram

Is the Ipswich game ont box? The Leeds match the same night is definitely live and the following details are ontinterweb:

Derby County v Ipswich Town 

Championship

19:45

Sky Sports Red Button

Apologie in advance but you get my drift yeah... is this just for sky customers or is it on Now tv too???

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Is the Ipswich game ont box? The Leeds match the same night is definitely live and the following details are ontinterweb:

Derby County v Ipswich Town 

Championship

19:45

Sky Sports Red Button

Apologie in advance but you get my drift yeah... is this just for sky customers or is it on Now tv too???

If it’s on sky you can buy a day pass via your Now TV thing. Gives you streaming access to all sky channels for 24 hours. I thinks it’s 7.99 

i gave up my sky sports a while back but was given a now box by a mate and have watched 3 games that I otherwise wouldn’t have got to see. I suppose it isn’t cheap but as an occasional one off for a Derby game then I am happy. It’s less than the car park and a beer 

2 minutes ago, jono said:

If it’s on sky you can buy a day pass via your Now TV thing. Gives you streaming access to all sky channels for 24 hours. I thinks it’s 7.99 

i gave up my sky sports a while back but was given a now box by a mate and have watched 3 games that I otherwise wouldn’t have got to see. I suppose it isn’t cheap but as an occasional one off for a Derby game then I am happy. It’s less than the car park and a beer 

Only if it's the main game and not on the red button which this game isn't.

"You might see onscreen messages about using the Red Button or interactive services when watching the Sky Sports channels on your Sky Sports Pass. Unfortunately, these services aren’t available on any of the Sky Sports channels with NOW TV. You can only use the Red Button on live BBC channels with a NOW TV Smart Box."

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

Just now, Tim Bucktoo said:

Rams tv, as in for those who live abroad though, yeah? Or supposedly so! 

You can watch in the UK midweek games which are not the main game on Sky Sports. No need for a passport.

2 minutes ago, David said:

You can watch in the UK midweek games which are not the main game on Sky Sports. No need for a passport.

Great. Thanks for the heads up. 

My server isn’t as worldly as me.

(and I’m too thick to work out what you’re supposed to do. Which no-one does. Obviously)

Archived