Crazy Keogh hating

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

A number of reasons but usually because it will fly in the face of their obvious bias? They just find it impossible to concede that they are wrong?

But there's you ignoring the Sky coverage which clearly shows the ball is missing. It is you who has the bias and is wrong.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

I've got the best view of this, and it's literally impossible to know whether it was going in or not.

Screenshot_20190106-183746.thumb.png.e1972f518b9333d29b9082c1ae6ff7e9.png

Especially with that big arrow in the middle of the screen 

Right everybody, let’s blame the goal on the one defender who actually tried to do something, rather than the others who were either MIA or let redmond waltz past. Seems fair to me. That goal was an atrocious showing of defensive organisation which you could pick apart for hours if you really fancied it, and STILL it won’t be the fault of the one man who actually tried to stop it. 

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Right everybody, let’s blame the goal on the one defender who actually tried to do something, rather than the others who were either MIA or let redmond waltz past. Seems fair to me. That goal was an atrocious showing of defensive organisation which you could pick apart for hours if you really fancied it, and STILL it won’t be the fault of the one man who actually tried to stop it. 

No no stop you're being far too rational here, you're doing this all wrong. The correct thing to say is: Keogh is completely and utterly to blame for the goal, how dare he make a split second decision to block a ball that may or may not (probably was) be going in. How could that idiot not have known he would have failed his clearance.

14 minutes ago, KCG said:

But there's you ignoring the Sky coverage which clearly shows the ball is missing. It is you who has the bias and is wrong.

I know what the issue is, you are watching sky coverage, and everyone else is watching the official coverage. Easy mistake to make, I mean sky have to show something seeing as though they are not allowed to show the actual game, and they have obviously made a mistake. 

7 minutes ago, Key clubber said:

I go in the hope of watching some ,more often than not ends up as more of a comedy show starting with a stray pass, followed with a ridiculous last ditch dive jump routine .

Yeah, it's tough when the team you 'support' fails to meet your exacting standards. Maybe Forest might be more your thing. I've heard their defence is excellent.

47 minutes ago, KCG said:

So you give us two opinions in one on what was going to happen. The Sky coverage clearly shows it was not going in. I've watched the play back several times!

You had to watch it back several times to be certain it wasn't going in! If only Keogh had that same luxury before making his decision eh.

13 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Yeah, it's tough when the team you 'support' fails to meet your exacting standards. Maybe Forest might be more your thing. I've heard their defence is excellent.

Wouldn’t say excellent by any means  but there defence that your trying to rip apart have let 3 less in than ours ??

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Key clubber said:

Wouldn’t say excellent by any means  but there defence that your trying to rip apart have let 3 less in than ours ??

That must mean they are above us in the table then? 

Archived