Crazy Keogh hating

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supporters seem to think Keogh’s international status makes him some sort of great player , like I said his deputy is Pearce, that should be enough said for anyone struggling.

ROI, are that desperate for players they get around the system by looking for a slight chance you’ve passed through the country , which will probably qualify you for a game .

13 minutes ago, Key clubber said:

Supporters seem to think Keogh’s international status makes him some sort of great player , like I said his deputy is Pearce, that should be enough said for anyone struggling.

ROI, are that desperate for players they get around the system by looking for a slight chance you’ve passed through the country , which will probably qualify you for a game .

I don't think you'll find many people saying Keogh is a "Great player" and I'd hazard a guess that most people on here will judge him on his Derby career rather than anything he has done at International level.

54 minutes ago, Key clubber said:

Im pretty sure FIFA might look for some more of a link to a country than just passing through it, otherwise England would be world beaters........

19 hours ago, Duracell said:

Hear hear! Finally someone who tells it like it is. Kalamity Keogh should’ve left it for Lowe.

I mean, yeah, Lowe wasn’t near enough to the goal to stop that going in with his body, but as well all know, telekinesis is legal in the SPL and he picked this up while at Aberdeen. 

Look at all these morons defending him in front of all this factual evidence!

AC7EA616-5544-4F31-8528-08229655FF78.png

Moron posts a still photo, which in no way gives us any idea of the state of play before Keogh deflected it into the goal.

All you have to do is watch the Sky footage of the goal and you will see that mine and others description of the original shot going wide is correct. Of course, you can be thick and go on believing it would have gone in without Keogh.

1 minute ago, KCG said:

Moron posts a still photo, which in no way gives us any idea of the state of play before Keogh deflected it into the goal.

All you have to do is watch the Sky footage of the goal and you will see that mine and others description of the original shot going wide is correct. Of course, you can be thick and go on believing it would have gone in without Keogh.

I was in line with the shot. It was going in. At best it was hitting the post. . 

1 minute ago, sage said:

I was in line with the shot. It was going in. At best it was hitting the post. . 

So you give us two opinions in one on what was going to happen. The Sky coverage clearly shows it was not going in. I've watched the play back several times!

2 minutes ago, KCG said:

So you give us two opinions in one on what was going to happen. The Sky coverage clearly shows it was not going in. I've watched the play back several times!

I didn't realise the ball can't go in via the post.

Out of interest how far wide do you think it was going and how much time did Keogh have to decide it was going that far wide? 

1 minute ago, sage said:

I didn't realise the ball can't go in via the post.

Out of interest how far wide do you think it was going and how much time did Keogh have to decide it was going that far wide? 

First point you make... what the duck?!

It was missing, how wide is neither here nor there. Why, oh why, do people have to defend Keogh when he's clearly made a mistake?

10 minutes ago, KCG said:

Have you tried Specsavers? If not, maybe you should

1 minute ago, KCG said:

It was missing, how wide is neither here nor there. Why, oh why, do people have to defend Keogh when he's clearly made a mistake?

Well...the ball,,,it was kicked...it was going in...maybe via the post 

Secondly if it was going 6 inches wide, is that within the margin of error in which a defender running towards goal, should reasonably be expected to try and block the shot? 

4 minutes ago, KCG said:

Why, oh why, do people have to ignore photographic proof the ball was going in to insinuate Keogh made a mistake when he clearly didn't.

Sith Happens

Still can't believe people saying all Keoghs fault. Its hard to tell on the highlights if going in or not, it's certainly not clear. My gut feeling is it would hit the post but unfortunately keogh isn't given the benefit of watching the shot from different angles and slow mo before deciding to block or not. 

Look at the highlights and he was the only defender with any credit,  tomori has gone awol, bogle makes a feeble effort to block the shot originally and roos doesn't even move.

4 minutes ago, KCG said:

I never realised that Keogh was behind the camera using a slide rule in order to determine the precise trajectory of the ball. I thought that he made a snap decision to try to keep the ball out of the net because it looked as though it was going a tad close.

But then again, I have got over Wembley - clearly you haven't.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Why, oh why, do people have to ignore photographic proof the ball was going in to insinuate Keogh made a mistake when he clearly didn't.

Because the film evidence is far more convincing than someone's biased attempt to prove where the ball was going from stills.

13 minutes ago, Andicis said:

How are you ignoring the other picture posted by @RamNut which even has a line to show you exactly where the ball is going? Oh wait, because it doesn't fit your narrative that Keogh is the spawn of Satan and is responsible for everything wrong with Derby County. But you can be thick and go on believing it wouldn't have gone in without Keogh.

11 minutes ago, KCG said:

What are you going on about... "the spawn of satan"?! You're another idiot going on ignore.

@Andicis be like...                                                                                                                                                    giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

A number of reasons but usually because it will fly in the face of their obvious bias? They just find it impossible to concede that they are wrong?

Archived