Crazy Keogh hating

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Key clubber said:

Not that I’m aware of unless the football league have changed the rules. ?

No the rules are the same. But then surely the FA must have changed their own rules by awarding the goal to redmond even though it was so obviously going wide.

Sith Happens
19 minutes ago, Key clubber said:

Wouldn’t say excellent by any means  but there defence that your trying to rip apart have let 3 less in than ours ??

Btw your post proves how easy it is to make a mistake.

6 minutes ago, Key clubber said:

Wouldn’t say excellent by any means  but there defence that your trying to rip apart have let 3 less in than ours ??

Which is precisely why I suggested you'd be better suited watching them mate. Bit slow on the uptake aren't you? Anyways. gotta run. I'm washing my hair tonight. 

21 hours ago, Duracell said:

Hear hear! Finally someone who tells it like it is. Kalamity Keogh should’ve left it for Lowe.

I mean, yeah, Lowe wasn’t near enough to the goal to stop that going in with his body, but as well all know, telekinesis is legal in the SPL and he picked this up while at Aberdeen. 

Look at all these morons defending him in front of all this factual evidence!

AC7EA616-5544-4F31-8528-08229655FF78.png

1 hour ago, KCG said:

Moron posts a still photo, which in no way gives us any idea of the state of play before Keogh deflected it into the goal.

10 minutes ago, KCG said:

I didn't start the insults by the way. I'm afraid the usual suspects did. It's a bullying tactic.

ROFL

55 minutes ago, ossieram said:

You had to watch it back several times to be certain it wasn't going in! If only Keogh had that same luxury before making his decision eh.

What you mean before he decided to deflect it into the goal. He should of course have calmly dealt with it.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, KCG said:

What you mean before he decided to deflect it into the goal. He should of course have calmly dealt with it.

Why didn't Tomori deal with it? Or bogle?

I'm not sure why my photo evidence was described as biased by @KCG  

one freeze frame identified where the ball was when it was kicked towards goal

the second shows a line from that point through the ball prior to keogh touching it.

the end of the line comes out wherever it comes out. It just happens to be inside the post.

4 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I'm not sure why my photo evidence was described as biased by @KCG  

one freeze frame identified where the ball was when it was kicked towards goal

the seond shows a line from that point through the ball prior to keogh touching it.

the end of the line comes out wherever it comes out. It just happens to be inside the post.

Not necessarily true, as that assumes a shot travels in a perfectly straight line, however on this occasion it's probably true.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not necessarily true, as that assumes a shot travels in a perfectly straight line, however on this occasion it's probably true.

....and not biased.

Archived