Joe Bryan - Joined Fulham

Barney1991

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven’t heard about this but I have pal who is best mates with Dean Smith’s son. 

Cut a story short, my mate is a Villa fan and they’ve been linked with Ryan Woods. He asked him about it and said it’s rubbish that Villa want him, but he is “probably going elsewhere” (I’ve seen the messages). He then said it was to Derby. 

Now this isn’t where I usually hear bits, and he could be on the windup, but it does beg the question along with this link, what is going on? I don’t know if all this happened before the Vydra deal collasped, and it doesn’t make sense that we want another midfielder with Evans coming in, but Lampard did say he watched Brentford a lot last season when discussing the Josefzoon transfer. Thought i’d share anyway 

5 minutes ago, JJH said:

Behave lads. Well documented we want 6m for Bryan, surprised we even gave that the courtesy of a response.

Bryan can be great but can be a liability, he's certainly not one of the best two left backs in the division, I do find it strange how highly rated he is by opposing fans in this division.

If he’s in the last year of his contract then I doubt you’ll find it that easy to call the shots. 

1 minute ago, Papahet said:

But Bryan plays under Johnson at Bristol, not Dean Smiths Brentford....

The point being the money we’re looking to spend, purely on the basis to piss Leeds and Forest fans off.

I have absolutely no issue with that. 

12 minutes ago, JJH said:

Behave lads. Well documented we want 6m for Bryan, surprised we even gave that the courtesy of a response.

Bryan can be great but can be a liability, he's certainly not one of the best two left backs in the division, I do find it strange how highly rated he is by opposing fans in this division.

You clearly haven't seen the state of other left backs in the division, then. We finished 6th with Forsyth, Olsson and even Andi weimann playing left back. Villa finished 4th with Alan hutton playing out of position at left back. Its not a high bar. But even still, i though Bryan was generally very good every time i saw him. That may be because of what i was watching week in, week out, however

9 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I haven’t heard about this but I have pal who is best mates with Dean Smith’s son. 

Cut a story short, my mate is a Villa fan and they’ve been linked with Ryan Woods. He asked him about it and said it’s rubbish that Villa want him, but he is “probably going elsewhere” (I’ve seen the messages). He then said it was to Derby. 

Now this isn’t where I usually hear bits, and he could be on the windup, but it does beg the question along with this link, what is going on? I don’t know if all this happened before the Vydra deal collasped, and it doesn’t make sense that we want another midfielder with Evans coming in, but Lampard did say he watched Brentford a lot last season when discussing the Josefzoon transfer. Thought i’d share anyway 

7 minutes ago, Papahet said:

I think SDSR is on about us being linked with Ryan Woods and didn’t know about Joe Bryan.

Tbf it’s HITC that’s reported this.....

Just now, Papahet said:

Re-read his first line.

Anyway, if this is anywhere near true, would be very harsh on Max Lowe to sign someone for his position who would clearly look to be a starter, when he has performed to the level he has over pre-season. I get the clamour for a left-back with Olsson out long-term, question marks over Lowe's fitness reliability, and Foz' apparent lack of form, but feel a cheap 6mo deal would suit us far better (Lee Naylor, anyone?)

Carson

Wisdom   Keogh   Davies   Bryan

Ledley

Bryson    Mount

Wilson           Marriott       Lawrence

Phwoar.

trophy2-bcfc-169543-3086383_1600x900.jpg

18 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Good point but in SDSR we trust

Hadn't picked up who posted that as I scrolled through. Indeed SDSR is usually far more accurate than the newspaper ITKs. Thanks for the info.

Archived