Martyn Waghorny - Signed on a 3 year deal

Carnero

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's maybe trying out Zan and George's  to see if he approves. 

We had a chuckle on this forum when it came out in the daily record. At that time he was going through a goal drought and was sitting on the bench. 

Thats a big bag of chips for a weekday lunchtime.  

Evans and someone else were held over until 9 15 am ish so that everything like photos were in place and interviews ready to go. 

Its been a busy old day at Moor Farm and hopefully more excitement tomorrow with Vydra finally getting his wish and maybe others moving through the out door..............even Bryan coming to us if reports that we have now made a cash offer are true.

i

1 minute ago, t'oldu said:

Evans and someone else were held over until 9 15 am ish so that everything like photos were i9n place and interviews ready to go. 

Its been a busy old day at Moor Farm and hopefully more excitement tomorrow with Vydra finally getting his wish and maybe others moving through the out door..............even Bryan coming to us if reports that we have now made a cash offer are true.

i

Where have you seen this?

2 minutes ago, t'oldu said:

Evans and someone else were held over until 9 15 am ish so that everything like photos were i9n place and interviews ready to go. 

i

Which reports t'oldu? 

Archived