Martyn Waghorny - Signed on a 3 year deal

Carnero

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

Talk us through Kamara and Souttar's strengths and weaknesses. I have only seen them a couple of times so can't really comment and make a judgment....

I'm similar and just going off of articles about them and opinion from fans of their clubs. I think @Bris Vegas knows a little particularly about Kamara, so he's the one to go to

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

Yeah I know. Hence me really hoping we sell either Vydra or Lawrence and using the money to buy about five young players. I was hoping for this to happen at the start of the summer.

But we haven't managed to do it. And as such, we missed out on a fair few exciting, cheap youngsters who we were previously linked with.

How many young players do you think we need? We have two of the best young players in the country on loan. Certainly not fussed about exciting youngsters we  are said to have missed out on. weve done very good business so far I think.. not sure about selling vydra for Marriott but time will tell. 

14 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Talking of predictions, we could do with a prediction for the new season thread on here. 

It's always good for a laugh later on in the season. I doubt anyone would have been mental enough to predict Cardiff to win automatic promotion last season, mind. 

Alternatively, why not just join in with my well-established predictions competition (blatant plug)! Entries already 30% up on this time last year.

https://www.cognitoforms.com/Footycomp/Footycomp201819

6 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

I agree, lets drop Waghorn,

Sign Cheryl

@David can we get a new thread going?

With those Tattoo's no thx , can you imagine what she will look like at 60 ,I am all  for a descret shoulder embellishment but she has gone to far

1 minute ago, JG400 said:

With those Tattoo's no thx , can you imagine what she will look like at 60 ,I am all  for a descret shoulder embellishment but she has gone to far

It's fine don't worry about that, we will only sign her on a 5 year contract!

nothing too long term

cheryl.jpg

Archived