Craig Bryson

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Ultimately other clubs only want your best players 

Bryson Carson Vydra Davies Martin 

they are not queuing up for Blackman Butterfield Anya johnson are they?

I've not seen a que for Bryson, Carson, Vydra, Davies or Martin …………………...

I would be happy to lose Bryson, Vydra and Martin, so lets hope they form a que …. lol

I'd snap their hand off at £1.75m. Sort of player I would have attached a pretty nominal £500k value to. If we can make up our defect off players like him and Weimann and keep any extra money for incoming deals we're doing well. 

38 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Not necessarily after the best but those they can afford. Maybe they consider having to match the current salaries of the likes of Johnson and Butterfield won't give them value for money.

49 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

How can Bryson be one of our better players???? We let him go out on loan last season ...you don’t let your best players go out on loan either!! Same goes for Martin we’ve seen the best of him time to go we cant keep living in the past ...we need better so good luck to him if he goes 

6 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Me thinks 1.75 - 2 mil is a good deal

go with our best wishes

great hat trick 

to be honest I think 2m gets most of our players Carson  Vydra,Davies  and Lawrence apart ...we need to get players in who’s value will hopefully  go up to the 5m+ mark if they do well for us so need some younger players in for sure 

17 minutes ago, Saity said:

How can Bryson be one of our better players???? We let him go out on loan last season ...you don’t let your best players go out on loan either!! Same goes for Martin we’ve seen the best of him time to go we cant keep living in the past ...we need better so good luck to him if he goes 

Bryson was the victim of poor management.

After scoring 16 goals and 2 hat tricks in one season, from midfield, Steve Mac decided that Hendrick would be his attacking midfielder and Bryson would sit and protect...crazy decision.

Every manager since has played defensive midfielders, which Bryson isn't.

I have always maintained, if Bryson played off the striker or even in one of the wing positions he would be great. Only my opinion of course.

15 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Bryson was the victim of poor management.

After scoring 16 goals and 2 hat tricks in one season, from midfield, Steve Mac decided that Hendrick would be his attacking midfielder and Bryson would sit and protect...crazy decision.

Every manager since has played defensive midfielders, which Bryson isn't.

I have always maintained, if Bryson played off the striker or even in one of the wing positions he would be great. Only my opinion of course.

something niggling at me that at the end of the good season he started to fall apart and he was one of our worst players in the Brighton games.  Gave away a stupid free kick which they scored from, dropped for the final.  I think he may of lived off that purple patch (what a patch that was) which was exceptional in relation to his career.  Happy to hear alternative views as I'm going from memory

Archived