Craig Bryson

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that’s a good deal. Getting on a bit now and injury prone, only 1 year left on his deal too. Snap their hands off at that, particularly if palmer comes in. Surprised Cardiff would come in for him, can’t see him making an impact in the prem.

Always a derby hero for that fores hattrick tho, certainly a player that will be remembered. Good luck Bryson.

PistoldPete2

always likely that cardiff would come knocking I suppose and if the fee is right i guess we have to accept. I hope lamps is lining up a few replacements.    

1 minute ago, WestLondonRam said:

This is ********. 

All our best players being sold and were looking at players from bloody Brentford. I never start about Morris but this is ridiculous. 

Bryson and weimann are not our best players pal

It has to be a good deal for the man himself 

is it s good deal for us - well probably as we simply haven’t seen him playing for two seasons 

is it a good deal for a club whose player helped a team to premiership promotion- not really 

you can’t ever say that he never gave his best for us - unlike far too many 

1 minute ago, WestLondonRam said:

This is ********. 

All our best players being sold and were looking at players from bloody Brentford. I never start about Morris but this is ridiculous. 

Bryson wasn't even here last year, Weimann is certainly not one of our best players, and what is wrong with Brentford? They have some good players. Get a grip.

Just now, WestLondonRam said:

This is ********. 

??? Bryson struggled to get games for Cardiff last season so why is he suddenly one of our best players? And what's wrong with Brentford? They were only a few places and 6 points behind us last season. I'm quite happy we're targeting players who won't be earning fortunes in wages but should still be good enough to compete in a team going for the play offs

Archived