Davies - IGTV

WilkoRam

34 minutes ago, sage said:

I would disagree. He would say 'any new signings' not 'the new signings' . He seemed very specific.

They're in a holding pen on La Gomera, with Chris Martin taking training.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Carnero said:

Oh. It's a kids thing then. As you were.

Don't say that, it's probably my favourite social media platform right now! Not sure I like the idea of encouraging people to record vertically though, poor education that is.

4 minutes ago, David said:

Don't say that, it's probably my favourite social media platform right now! Not sure I like the idea of encouraging people to record vertically though, poor education that is.

My favourite social media is standing on a street corner shouting at strangers. Much the same as Twitter I suppose.

13 minutes ago, Grimbeard said:

My favourite social media is standing on a street corner shouting at strangers. Much the same as Twitter I suppose.

Pretty much these days. Not sure what's happened but everyone seems so angry on Twitter now. Might be the weather, too warm. Probably Brexit though. Or Keogh. Bit of both.

7 hours ago, Topram said:

Why wouldn’t these “new signings” be able to go!?

Have to wait for outgoings?

Also, if we sign someone it will make it look like we have to sell someone like Vydra even more meaning Leeds may refuse to pay as much as we want knowing we would have to take what we can

37 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Have to wait for outgoings?

Also, if we sign someone it will make it look like we have to sell someone like Vydra even more meaning Leeds may refuse to pay as much as we want knowing we would have to take what we can

Can’t see it somehow. Surely if people think we need to sell to buy they will be after rock bottom prices. If we’d already bought and suggested we don’t need to sell to buy as we’d already bought we could command higher fees?

swings and roundabouts I guess

Archived