Davies - IGTV

WilkoRam

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Walsall_Ram said:

Got berated last night on Twitter for bringing this up with OB.

Blamed it on a gruelling session and the heat in a mix up of words.

BS nonsense.

I had a conversation with OB last night and it brought me down from the blind optimism road. I think it is just a misunderstanding. 

Either that, or it's been kept secret from OB too which as he pointed out has happened before ? 

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I had a conversation with OB last night and it brought me down from the blind optimism road. I think it is just a misunderstanding. 

Either that, or it's been kept secret from OB too which as he pointed out has happened before ? 

True, though I just can't see it being a mix up.

CD has done, I believe 17/18 preseasons, he's a professional.

Don't forget the window shuts unofficially/officially on the 1st of August.

Honestly believe we are waiting on Vydra and/or Weimann/Martin to announce a loan/signing/free.. Just purely for player being sold stock price.

Though, I could be wrong.

Just now, DcfcJack said:

Feel like OB would say that though, can't imagine it would go down well with Derby if he came out and said we're signing a bunch of players. Just trying to cling on to hope at this point though.

I think OB would simply not respond, over lying, personally. 

That was the angle he took last night anyway, doesn't appreciate the accusations of him lying because he doesn't think it's ethical. 

9 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I think OB would simply not respond, over lying, personally. 

That was the angle he took last night anyway, doesn't appreciate the accusations of him lying because he doesn't think it's ethical. 

Not surprised.

We’ve gone from believing a boxer being sent on a social media mission to tease out a new signing, to now the captain leaking info in pre season how’s it going videos, which OB is now apparently lying about because.....erm.....not quite figured out what the reasoning for that would be, answers on a postcard....

Strong smell of Eau de desperation in the air, kinda reminds me of Lynx Africa as a 15 year old. ?

Just now, David said:

Not surprised.

We’ve gone from believing a boxer being sent on a social media mission to tease out a new signing, to now believing the captain is leaking info in pre season how’s it going videos, which OB is now apparently lying about because.....erm.....not quite figured out what the reasoning for that would be.

Strong smell of Eau de desperation in the air, kinda reminds me of Lynx Africa as a 15 year old. ?

I came down from my perch of desperate optimism last night after speaking to him, but if anyone wants to remain on it then just remember that OB did confirm the club has hidden stuff from people inside before (including him). So there is a glimmer for the particularly desperate to cling to!

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I came down from my perch of desperate optimism last night after speaking to him, but if anyone wants to remain on it then just remember that OB did confirm the club has hidden stuff from people inside before (including him). So there is a glimmer for the particularly desperate to cling to!

Although I'm also going to cling to the blind optimism (which I lost at times last season due to the quality of football - But have been forced to re-find with an unproven manager in charge) it's possible that Davies was referring to potential new signings - I would imagine they're all aware that at some point Lampard will make signings - So new signings could have just been shorthand for 'potential new signings'

Just now, cheron85 said:

Although I'm also going to cling to the blind optimism (which I lost at times last season due to the quality of football - But have been forced to re-find with an unproven manager in charge) it's possible that Davies was referring to potential new signings - I would imagine they're all aware that at some point Lampard will make signings - So new signings could have just been shorthand for 'potential new signings'

I meant blind optimism in relevance to the specific concept of us already having players signed ? 

Another example of the shorthand of which you speak!

Archived