Who will be Frank's first signing?

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Topram said:

Will we really sign Abraham?? My other would be Palmer after what he put but probably a wind up 

37 minutes ago, JoeDerby said:

Will we really get Abraham? I don't believe we will, would be amazing for us but for him and his career, it's a step backwards..

Can't see it happening, unfortunately ?  

Too big a risk for Tammy. If he steps down a division and doesn't produce the goods, then he becomes an also-ran. So I don't see it happening either.

19 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Too big a risk for Tammy. If he steps down a division and doesn't produce the goods, then he becomes an also-ran. So I don't see it happening either.

I don't think it's a risk as such, he's proven he can score in this division already and it's almost certain that he will score lots of goals if he drops back into this league again. He will want to prove himself as a Prem player and will get offers from the lower Prem teams, I'm sure. 

He's a young exciting player and will want to progress his career, not go backwards!

27 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

On paper that is true but if no one comes in for him from the premiership what does he do? We would like to consider Derby to be a bigger pull than the likes of Swansea and Bristol city but that is just through our black and white eyes but with the publicity of our new manager you never know ( no guarantees he would do well mind)

I’d quite like to see Mount and Palmer with George holding.

At Vitesse Mount tended to start on the left of a three but would drift to #10 whilst with us Palmer would start as a #10 but would drift into the inside right channel and almost play as a #8. 

Could have a nice balance to it with both players natural instinct working in tandem. 

Hopefully Frank can pull some strings! 

3 minutes ago, cannable said:

I’d quite like to see Mount and Palmer with George holding.

At Vitesse Mount tended to start on the left of a three but would drift to #10 whilst with us Palmer would start as a #10 but would drift into the inside right channel and almost play as a #8. 

Could have a nice balance to it with both players natural instinct working in tandem. 

Hopefully Frank can pull some strings! 

Ahh yes, then who is going to occupy the left hand side? ? 

Over the last 18 months I have been given alot of infomation however I have posted very little due to the confidence I was given it in.

People who give it do leave them selves very open to all parties.

Folks will no doubt come on and slate me for not revealing but that is the best way.

4 minutes ago, falconram said:

Over the last 18 months I have been given alot of infomation however I have posted very little due to the confidence I was given it in.

Folks will no doubt come on and slate me for not revealing but that is the best way.

The wouldn't slate you if you hadn't mentioned it, but now you have booooo!

37 minutes ago, falconram said:

You should have pretended you were guessing, then people would have been saying

that Falcon rams a lucky bird!!

Archived