Who will be Frank's first signing?

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Igor said:

Stacey Dooley? She talks a good game.

And frank should be able to get the best out of her. 

2 hours ago, falconram said:

Over the last 18 months I have been given alot of infomation however I have posted very little due to the confidence I was given it in.

People who give it do leave them selves very open to all parties.

Folks will no doubt come on and slate me for not revealing but that is the best way.

Hi Falconram, Rampage here. How are you doing? Nice to see Germany going home early. 

14 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Didnt know where to post about it but Sandy Ryan has tweeted this below -

Screenshot_20180627-225341_Twitter.jpg

I bet it will be an anti-climax like some clothing gear or something along those lines. I remember earlier this year , it was announced to keep a close eye out for exciting news and many thought it was to do with mega Chinese investment but it turned out to be very minor news in the end. 

Poor Sandy Ryan, I have just looked at her tweets.  It really is just something to do with training gear and she is quite clearly excited and now she has middle aged men (like me) asking her if we are signing John Terry or Tammy Abraham.

The poor girl will probably get abuse tomorrow when the inevitable training gear reveal happens.

5 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Poor Sandy Ryan, I have just looked at her tweets.  It really is just something to do with training gear and she is quite clearly excited and now she has middle aged men (like me) asking her if we are signing John Terry or Tammy Abraham.

The poor girl will probably get abuse tomorrow when the inevitable training gear reveal happens.

The unforeseen collateral damage of a quiet pre-season. Tragic.

14 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Am l the only one who has no idea who Sandy Ryan is?

Olympic Boxer from Derby. I assume she gets involved with Derby County stuff for that sporting solidarity vibe. 

Archived