Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Marriott wasn't on the bench for them. He sat the game out. No subs were made. All players completed 90 mins which was their plan. They have another game tomorrow night where 11, including Maddison but no mention of Marriott, will play 90 mins. 

The Peterborough local rag says he was left out as a big bid had come in for him. 

3 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

No I think he means like belly buttons.

No better feeling than when all the belly button peices fall into place and you can sit back, admiring the finished belly button.

Perhaps Nugent will move to Sheffield United to make way . Preston were also supposed to be interested in Jerome. That would leave us with Blackman, an unfit Martin, a not fully fit Vydra and Marriott assuming the rumours are true.

If Marriott is coming at least we will be prepared for the season unlike last year when we were trying sign Dutch midfielders on the stroke of midnight at the end of the transfer window!

8 hours ago, McLovin said:

By the looks of things, it looks like the bloke on the transfer suggestion thread who said that the Marriot deal will be concluded on Wednesday was legit, even if by fluke.

You’re the real MVP/ITK @irobinson

Cheers lads and lasses 

I lured the Posh chairman into thinking we were going for Waghorn instead.....

up the Rams 

I’m sorry but I’m a bit lost on this one lol ive read back and some say fake news etc 

does anyone know if it’s us or someone else eg forest who’ve had bid accepted or was the bid accepted fake news ??? 

I know he was pulled from there game so obviously something is happening ....?

12 minutes ago, Saity said:

I’m sorry but I’m a bit lost on this one lol ive read back and some say fake news etc 

does anyone know if it’s us or someone else eg forest who’ve had bid accepted or was the bid accepted fake news ??? 

I know he was pulled from there game so obviously something is happening ....?

Doesn’t seem to have been confirmed anywhere but rumours are that it’s us. The tweet that looked like it was John Percy saying it was forest was a fake Twitter account that some sad forest fan must have created!

12 minutes ago, Stedcfc said:

Doesn’t seem to have been confirmed anywhere but rumours are that it’s us. The tweet that looked like it was John Percy saying it was forest was a fake Twitter account that some sad forest fan must have created!

Ok thanks for clearing that up mate ??

If we have had a bid accepted for Marriott and Waghorn suggests MM has a change of heart and we're really going for it this season. Without checking the figures surely a attacking group of Marriott, Waghorn, Lawrence, Wilson and Jozefzoon must have one the highest goalscoring ratios for the past few seasons. 

Might just get a little excited if we get one of them. Possibly more than a little if we somehow got both of them. 

Archived