2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Good side that Burton. 

My bet for the overall winners.. 

Cliche cliche 'concentrate on league' cliche cliche .. 

It probably is much better in the long run to get knocked out, but once you get through a few rounds you can't help but want to keep going. Last season Bristol City made it to the semi final and then barely won a game in the league for the next 5 months ?

48 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

It probably is much better in the long run to get knocked out, but once you get through a few rounds you can't help but want to keep going. Last season Bristol City made it to the semi final and then barely won a game in the league for the next 5 months ?

We haven't made a quarter final in decades. Huge missed opportunity

I was taken back on Twitter - I've just read that Joe Lolley would walk into ANY Championship side. ANY. 

The guy has a career high of four goals in one season. The guy's best return is four goals and two assists in any one season, which he has so far matched this season. He's had a good season, but I thought that was somewhat outrageous to claim. 

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

I was taken back on Twitter - I've just read that Joe Lolley would walk into ANY Championship side. ANY. 

The guy has a career high of four goals in one season. The guy's best return is four goals and two assists in any one season, which he has so far matched this season. He's had a good season, but I thought that was somewhat outrageous to claim. 

Yeah, but Andi Weimann was real hot poop according tto Bristol city fans.

Most championship players are capable of good form in patches. Even Nick Blackman before wwe brought him..

5 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

He could walk into any team but....

AF4F54FE-B3ED-49FA-91F5-6FE94A3719F5.gif

4 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

To be fair what have you done in decades other than a lucky promotion from league one due to Leeds points deduction?

Not alot.

Derby haven't done much either. 

Judging by your current performance that might change this season. But boht middling sides in the last decade. 

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Not alot.

Derby haven't done much either. 

Judging by your current performance that might change this season. But boht middling sides in the last decade. 

Strangely enough, I was reminded in the commentary this evening that we made the semis 10 years ago. Right when we were heading for a a double dip relegation. We sacked Jewel, but he had somehow managed to get us to the semi finals against Man Utd, and we even won the first leg (when Nigel was poised to take over, and was watching from the stands, but hadn’t officially). 

My point being (other than I’d completely forgotten we were that close to the final in reasonably recent history), you haven’t achieved a quarter final for decades, we’ve achieved a semi final within the last decade, when we were at our lowest ebb (and even then, there was still a gap to be minded). 

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

There's a huge gap in class for sure. Not sure how the season will pan out but we have some seriously good football to look forward to.

Karankie's Pulis-style or Frankie's Pep-style?

ooooohhhhh, difficult choice.....?

Florist fans would get more enjoyment watching Gangnam style

Archived