2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Tell you what lads, if you thought that flukey cross come shot from Wilson was good, check out our first goal last night. Worldie.

Also - cheer up Garyyyyy Rowetttttttt

Good local derby game for your lads - brought the crowds in.

nearly filled that BC stand lower tier.....?

Lolly’s goal was ok, but a bit of a toe-pecker I thought      ?

10 minutes ago, David said:

Those free season tickets don’t cover cup games which is why the attendance dropped back down to normal, 12,915

Right, come on, no winding up members please, not on my watch anyway.

They obviously aren’t FREE! Behave.

They were a tenner.

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Good local derby game for your lads - brought the crowds in.

nearly filled that BC stand lower tier.....?

Lolly’s goal was ok, but a bit of a toe-pecker I thought      ?

It seemed to travel slower than my car on the M4 going into London every morning. Not sure how Federici let that one past him..

Oh well.. Every one counts. Even more so against poor Gary. He's under real pressure now. 

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

It seemed to travel slower than my car on the M4 going into London every morning. Not sure how Federici let that one past him..

Oh well.. Every one counts. Even more so against poor Gary. He's under real pressure now. 

He reverted to type. Starting with the 97 year old crouchie and the 78 year old charlie adam was never going to end well.

and thankfully it didn't ?

27 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

He reverted to type. Starting with the 97 year old crouchie and the 78 year old charlie adam was never going to end well.

and thankfully it didn't ?

And Darren Fletcher? Some right past it cloggers in there. 

Seem's his kick and rush approach *bizarrely* isn't working at Stoke. Either that or his man management abilities aren't up to scratch. 

Maybe too early to suggest he's lost the dressing room. But lose away to Rotherham on Saturday.. 

6 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Seem's his kick and rush approach *bizarrely* isn't working at Stoke. Either that or his man management abilities aren't up to scratch. 

Maybe too early to suggest he's lost the dressing room. But lose away to Rotherham on Saturday.. 

Naaaaa.

You've got to be really crap to lose away to Rotherham.

Oh, wait....

11 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Some right past it cloggers in there. 

You're right, Stoke need to add some younger legs in the team, bit of potential like Forest have with 
Daryl Murphy
Michael Dawson
Luke Steele
Ben Watson
Adelne Guedioura
Danny Fox
Costil Pantyman
Claudio Yacob
El Soudani
Lewis Grabban

43 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

no come on, you'd have to be completely crap complete relegation fodder to do that....

.....er........

.....hang on.........?

2 hours ago, David said:

You're right, Stoke need to add some younger legs in the team, bit of potential like Forest have with 
Daryl Murphy
Michael Dawson
Luke Steele
Ben Watson
Adelne Guedioura
Danny Fox
Costil Pantyman
Claudio Yacob
El Soudani
Lewis Grabban

You on about youth, Dawsons got years ahead of him..

And did you not see Murphy's goal Wednesday night? Usain Bolt would have been happy with that takeoff

22 minutes ago, mozza said:

Useful 3 points there lads, good win, tho i didn't catch the final score due to a power cut this end..

I can’t beleive they leap frogged us. I’m so annoyed. So this is what it feels like to be staring at a gap. 

Archived