2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

On 03/09/2018 at 20:54, G-Ram said:

Other than being a forest fan is there something wrong with him ? Serious question? Dont want to mock him if there is  

I reckon so yes. Seen him before and while i wouldn't know what he definitely has learning difficulties or something.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, David said:

Surely this is against the rules. I thought you could only sign out of contract players provided they were out of contract prior to the window ending? Surely if this is legal everyone could do it.

12 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Surely this is against the rules. I thought you could only sign out of contract players provided they were out of contract prior to the window ending? Surely if this is legal everyone could do it.

Contract was terminated on Friday

Just now, David said:

Contract was terminated on Friday

Permanent transfer window ended earlier though, unless because Greece didn't its a loophole.

Doesn't seem within the spirit of owning two clubs.

Can't see how Karanka suddenly decides he wants greek players.

Marinakas is totally dodgy, how he passed fit and proper test i have no idea

16 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Permanent transfer window ended earlier though, unless because Greece didn't its a loophole.

Doesn't seem within the spirit of owning two clubs.

Can't see how Karanka suddenly decides he wants greek players.

Marinakas is totally dodgy, how he passed fit and proper test i have no idea

I wouldn't worry about it.

The player will spend the international break on the toilet, while Marinakis fishes out the goods from his bowels.

Not so much a donkey as a mule!

6 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Wilson and Tomori are not even close to being ready for this level, they look like they should be playing youth football.

Guess who scored? One of the dumbest fanbases around, live in their own insular nostalgia driven la la land.

21 hours ago, 86 points said:

Are his dentures falling out? He's completely unintelligible. Making he could sign instead of speaking? After all, those extra fingers have gotta come in handy for something.

This is what happens when a fat bloke walks and talks. Had a similar situation myself when I walked from Friargate to the City hospital in 90 degree heat a couple of months ago, by the time I got there I was talking in tongues. I have lost 2 stone since then as it brought back hazy recollections of when I could dance all night on a Saturday and play two hours of football on a Sunday - a wake up call.  I was doing the clubbing and footy  at this blokes age though, so god knows what shape he'll be in when he's mid fortys .

3 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

So forest probably won’t ever be in breach of FFP while he’s there then. They don’t really need to pay for players, he could buy players through Olympiacos, rip up there contracts then sign for forest on a free. Stinks a bit if you ask me.

But they arrive from a nice climate in a league that is bought and paid for by him and his corrupt mates, in for a shock in the championship.

20 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I was having a read of Forest’s forum earlier. Especially the ‘demise of Derby’ thread since Lampard took over.

Some quite interesting comments. I liked this one:

“I can't believe how calm Derby fans are being about what Lampard is doing to their club.

They've sold the divisions top goal scorer and brought in a right load of rubbish. He seems to have completely underestimated the quality level of the championship and continues to do so.

Wilson and Tomori are not even close to being ready for this level, they look like they should be playing youth football.

Even in the Reading game that they won they looked awful and Lampard was powerless to effect the game. Compare that with Karanka when he made the formation switch to 4-4-2 to match them and introduced energy up top with Cash and Soudani and completely changed the flow of that game.

I guess thats what happens when you hand a championship club to a manager who has never managed a single game. A complete novice.

Keogh has looked even worse than usual. Even their better players are aging rapidly. If they stick with Lampard they are a bottom 5 team. Possibly relegated but at best within 5 points of it. Waghorn for £5million. Im still laughing at that one.

They seem to have had another roll of the transfer dice. I can't imagine the budget it great to correct this summers mistakes. They could be in for a rough few years and the Lampard connection means it will all play out in the spotlight of the national media.”

I liked the bit how he calls Lampard a complete novice and goes on to suggest Karanka is some sortnof tactical genius.

Lampard has won 4 of his last six Championship games.

Karanka has won 4 of his last 18 Championship games.

I still expect Forest to finish in the top six this season, but Karanka is underperforming there.

How do I find this thread on their forum?

The forum I went on was a complete mess and I couldn’t find it but I need a good laugh! 

Archived