2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

Karanka made a good point in his interview. He said he's had 8 games and been in charge 2 months and this is their first defeat. 

Hopefully they get back to drawing ways asap. I know we have that rivalry but I really rate that Portuguese lad. Murphy is it? Looks good and isn't he 21? 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Karanka made a good point in his interview. He said he's had 8 games and been in charge 2 months and this is their first defeat. 

Hopefully they get back to drawing ways asap. I know we have that rivalry but I really rate that Portuguese lad. Murphy is it? Looks good and isn't he 21? 

He's 35 you dingbat...God!

1 hour ago, Gil said:

'Experienced' Karanka has now won 8/29

'Inexperienced' Lampard has won 6/8

It's not even that good - Lampard's won 6/8 and Karanka 7/29. The other is a draw, although they won the shootout, the shootout only happened because the game finished as a draw - against a League Two side - at home. 

When you consider Karanka has had two transfer windows, spent about £30m and signed 21 different players, it's quite telling of his managerial nouse. He'll not be there too long. I'm just glad they got rid of Warburton before they splashed the cash, he may have been able to do something with it! 

28 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

From champions elect to midtable obscurity , hit the brakes Forest , mind the gap , Frankie Lampards Barmy Army

That can be their ambition, would be an improvement on relegation candidates.

1 hour ago, StaffsRam said:

One win from six - great start to the campaign. But at least they've fluked their way past Lower League FC and Newcastle 4th XI to pave over the cracks....

What's your obsession with winning? That's all I ever hear about from fans nowdays. Win this, win that, 3 pts, big win, must win.

Why can't people appreciate a good draw anymore? 

We all need to get behind Karanka. 1 defeat in the league is perfectly acceptable at this stage. With a 0GD I think you can see that overall his tactics are spot on. 

The 2-2 win with Birmingham was a highlight. 

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

What's your obsession with winning? That's all I ever hear about from fans nowdays. Win this, win that, 3 pts, big win, must win.

We all need to get behind Karanka. 1 defeat in the league is perfectly acceptable at this stage. With a 0GD I think you can see that overall his tactics are spot on. 

I preferred the last minute winner in the 2-2 win at Wigan.

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

You're right of course. Thank goodness they're playing some blinding football. Karankie of course, is well known for his teams playing like 1970s Brazil....?

Archived