2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Forest won I see!! Congrats dogs!!!.... let’s not drop to their levels when things go quiet on their forum when we are doing well.... any mention from them on theirs about our heroics yesterday???

Brentford's goal was covered multiple times, but not a mention of the 3 goals we put away. Almost like they didn't happen.

Mercantile Credit trophy as well, saw Sutty and I think Laws with it in the Littlewoods Cup Final programme (which they also won)

I genuinely despise this Zero Sum game people play these days, I see no harm whatsoever in acknowledging that Forest were a great side in the late 70's early 80's and above decent for most of Brians time there. They are obviously our rivals and want us to be better than them, but just because of that I don't see the point in denigrating past achievements

During my years as an early Ram we were in the 3rd div with them consistently around the top of the 1st, so much sweeter for me now to see them floundering around (relatively for ex European Champions) and us (arguably) the more dominant team. 

Schadenfreude is also a much sexier word than bitterness, much better to see people their comeuppance

4 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

We haven't won the Anglo Italian . We did win two league titles though. Nice too see you guy's are back because you won at the weekend, we were going to send out a search party.

...and we won the Quizball trophy on BBC in 1971!

Archived