2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

We’ve been savage this season. We’re not giving the poor buggers their usual head start.......

???

Yeah, cos this time we don’t want to scrape into 6th. The time for playing silly buggers is over. If it means that Forest have to see the real extent of the void between us, then so be it. 

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

These Portuguese lads are pulling up some trees eh?

My first thought is that the Portuguese players didn’t come here to play cynical football, time wasting and fouling. But then I remembered their performances at the World Cup. Without Ronaldo, that’s would be their entire game plan. And didn’t Portugal win the euros by basically drawing every game. So, yeah, those Portuguese lads are doing their jobs perfectly. 

I think people often mistake Portugal for Spain, or assume they’re all like Ronaldo. Or cos they speak Portuguese, they’re actually Brazilian. The fact of he matter is, without Ronaldo, Portugal are a very average international team. So having a couple of Portuguese starlets in your team, is like having a couple of Swedish starlets in your team. It’s not really much to write home about. 

3 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

My first thought is that the Portuguese players didn’t come here to play cynical football, time wasting and fouling. But then I remembered their performances at the World Cup. Without Ronaldo, that’s would be their entire game plan. And didn’t Portugal win the euros by basically drawing every game. So, yeah, those Portuguese lads are doing their jobs perfectly. 

I think people often mistake Portugal for Spain, or assume they’re all like Ronaldo. Or cos they speak Portuguese, they’re actually Brazilian. The fact of he matter is, without Ronaldo, Portugal are a very average international team. So having a couple of Portuguese starlets in your team, is like having a couple of Swedish starlets in your team. It’s not really much to write home about. 

Portugal is Spain's Scotland.

Archived