• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't realise how close we are to them goals wise;

F   A

Derby      10   8

Forest       8    8

But a 5 point difference already!

Goes to show that going for draws is pretty pointless (or single pointed. I'm confusing myself.)

23 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Joe Ledley type panic signing if ever I saw one. I thought we had too many defensive mids, but they must have about 7-8 now. 

Ah, but obviously Yacob is the greatest DM in world football, and will lead them to new and greater glories. Final piece in the jigsaw.

5 hours ago, King Kevin said:

LTLF forum click on Football Banter in the drop down list of threads .

Thanks I’ve finally found it...makes me realise how easy to use this forum is!

They’re scraping the barrel a bit recently with their hatred, must be tough always supporting the poorer team season after season! 

4 hours ago, Mckram said:

Thanks I’ve finally found it...makes me realise how easy to use this forum is!

They’re scraping the barrel a bit recently with their hatred, must be tough always supporting the poorer team season after season! 

A good benchmark of how well we are doing tends to be the amount of posts that they make on the thread.

The last post was on September 1st ! I'll take that... 

53 minutes ago, Monkeytennis12345 said:

A good benchmark of how well we are doing tends to be the amount of posts that they make on the thread.

The last post was on September 1st ! I'll take that... 

Seems like the thread was very active during the Leeds/Millwall defeats but has gone completely dead ever since.

It is an entertaining thread. Lots of jumping up and down, snorting and giggling if we've lost/drawn, but has been dead for the past week because (unsurprisingly) we've been playing well and the team is working. 

The funniest recent comment I read on there was "I wonder if it annoys the Shaggers, having a rookie manager that's bigger than the club."

I think he forgot that for a long time they had a manager who was far bigger than the club. They were nothing before Clough and since crashing out of the Prem. at the end of the last century they have been nothing since. 

Archived