2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

2 minutes ago, David said:

Aww bless, if half their team wasn't looking to get out of West Brom I wonder if it would have been such a half arsed roll over performance. 

Surely if they were looking to get out they should be performing to put themselves in the shop window. 

I thought their top flight quality showed in the final third as they could've scored a few towards the end that hit the woodwork. But around the rest of the pitch we looked a cut above them. 

Even a few of your own admitted we looked a good side on here. You can smell the fear on here though with some others. Well it's either that or sheepsh*t.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Surely if they were looking to get out they should be performing to put themselves in the shop window. 

I thought their top flight quality showed in the final third as they could've scored a few towards the end that hit the woodwork. But around the rest of the pitch we looked a cut above them. 

Even a few of your own admitted we looked a good side on here. You can smell the fear on here though with some others. Well it's either that or sheepsh*t.

fear? hahaha. How many times in recent years have you had a half decent start and gave it the big one? Do you lot never learn to just hang on a bit? it's a very long season.

Only difference between now and previous seasons is that you haven't managed to get the wins yet.

1 minute ago, Caesar said:

Footballer’s don’t work like that do they, when they want out they down tools, 3 even refused to go on pre season training camp with the club.

McClean pre warned the fans back in May not to call them snakes for wanting out.

All for a rookie manager to deal with. 

Cherish that point as you seem very proud of it, but the 3 clubs that came down are not in great shape.

Your real test as with us will come against the likes of Villa and even Boro last night showed how strong they are.

3 points were there to be had last night and you didn’t take them. I would be on the Forest forum questioning your forwards, not on a rival forum showing off your second draw of the season.

1 minute ago, Smyth_18 said:

fear? hahaha. How many times in recent years have you had a half decent start and gave it the big one? Do you lot never learn to just hang on a bit? it's a very long season.

And yet there are about 20 mind the gap posts. ?

Or maybe that's just 'bants'. ?

59 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Thought we played well last night against a team full of seasoned premier league players. Any one on here denying that is deluding themselves. 

Our defence definitely needs work though. Byram is apparently on his way this week which go a long way towards sorting it. Wouldn't mind a promising young striker on loan too. 

Once the team gels I think there could be a few hammerings dished out at the CG.

Feeling positive about us this morning although last night it felt a bit like a defeat. Against a relegated team that still has most of its players that's definite progress from what we have witnessed in recent years hence the massive positivity on forest forums.

We told ourselves the same last season when we started off with a draw against Sunderland. Time will tell if it was a good point. 

I hate to say it, cos I love Darren Moore, but I think he’s well out of his depth in the managers seat at West Brom, and come the end of the season, you’re going to wonder how you managed to loose 2 points to West Brom. 

Sky billed it as 2 promotion candidates. Not sure how they were able to say that with a straight face.

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Red dogs played well to be fair - and I am fair - at least they have some optimism for the season ahead unlike many recent seasons 

Played well going forward. Defended set-pieces like a typical Forest outfit - just couldn't even do the basics.

Anyone else buzzing for the Derby v. F*rest game more than usual this year?

A lot of expectations on both sides, new players, big spending... I hope it gets the old rivalry going again.

Maybe we can add another year to the tally of years they've failed to beat us. 

8 hours ago, Caesar said:

A mate of mine at work who supports your lot has been regaling me with stories every day for the last seven weeks about players who starred for Monaco and Fiorentina, Benficas finest ever talents, players with mythical unicorn beards leaving the Southern tropics ( Bournemouth)  to come and join the red dog revolution and all this at 7.30 in the morning as soon as I get in.  Sheepshit smells better than ******** and isn't as noticeable.

Sith Happens
10 hours ago, Caesar said:

To be honest if there is a smell its more likely the bs you keep coming out with.

You are obviously confident to have joined on here and letting us know how brilliant you are, where were you though for the past few seasons when you were fighting relegation? Easy to come on jumping up and down cause you spent a few quid. Lets see if you are still here in a few months if your season collapses like it normally does around the end of September time.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

To be honest if there is a smell its more likely the bs you keep coming out with.

You are obviously confident to have joined on here and letting us know how brilliant you are, where were you though for the past few seasons when you were fighting relegation? Easy to come on jumping up and down cause you spent a few quid. Lets see if you are still here in a few months if your season collapses like it normally does around the end of September time.

He’ll be back in February when Kira inevitably collapses. We’ll still be a head of them though. 

Sith Happens
6 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

He’ll be back in February when Kira inevitably collapses. We’ll still be a head of them though. 

I would agree, if i knew who Kira was....

From the Forest forum:

114c922bb37414c25431e470926930d0.png

Christ, Morris' decision to spend money is purely because Forest have spent a fair bit apparently. I would have thought it was because we've got 16-20 million from Vydra, Weimann, Rowett's compensation and the Ince add ons and he's simply reinvesting some of that, but what do I know? And fair play to him for finding out Johnson's wages when none of us know, he must have great sources

Archived