2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you've all changed your tune haven't you? After Reading scored the match thread was toxic. Thought I might even see a few Lampard out posts. Then you get a smash and grab win against the run of play and you're given it the big un. ?

1 hour ago, Caesar said:

Well you've all changed your tune haven't you? After Reading scored the match thread was toxic. Thought I might even see a few Lampard out posts. Then you get a smash and grab win against the run of play and you're given it the big un. ?

And you’ve come on a DCFC forum at 5.17am to post this? Obsessed with us much? ? 

2 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Caesar.... name after the dog food? Quite appropriate I guess. Welcome to the forum. Woof woof gggrrrr

Think the name was chosen after Julius Caeser, from the period of when Forest were last successful 

I see the West Brom game has been brought forward to avoid a clash with the third test at Trent Bridge, and will be played at the Theatre of Gumps next week. This will allow them to have their league-winning celebration bus tour even earlier than usual.

Archived