2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
17 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Mind the gap posts already? Amazing.

Even Lampard said you didn't deserve to win against relegation fodder like Reading. I wouldn't get too ahead of myself if I were you.

You obviously havent been coming here long enough to realise the mind the gap comments are just taking the piss because your lot are normally on here in august and september with mind the gap comments forgetting that the season actually runs until May.

21 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Even Lampard said you didn't deserve to win against relegation fodder like Reading. I wouldn't get too ahead of myself if I were you.

A) #bants

B) bit early to be labelling anyone relegation fodder isn’t it? Beauty of be championship is we really have no idea. Reading could be ahead of both of us by the end of the season. 

C) mind the gap

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

A) #bants

B) bit early to be labelling anyone relegation fodder isn’t it? Beauty of be championship is we really have no idea. Reading could be ahead of both of us by the end of the season. 

C) mind the gap

Exactly, looked decent to me. For all Mr Caeser knows Bristol City could get relegated, how would that look? Reading are a side that tend to yo yo, one season do ok, the next not...so wouldnt surprise me to see them near the play offs.

1 hour ago, Caesar said:

You’re very uptight, you need to be mentored by Red Dawn for a while then come back when you’ve acquired a sense of humour, maybe the internet isn’t for you?

Mind the sap.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Exactly, looked decent to me. For all Mr Caeser knows Bristol City could get relegated, how would that look? Reading are a side that tend to yo yo, one season do ok, the next not...so wouldnt surprise me to see them near the play offs.

Don’t get me wrong, I thought reading were one dimensional and crap. But just cos bits says they’re relegation fodder, doesn’t make it so. I could be wrong, they could be awesome this season. It’s just a bit early to call anyone strong relegation fodder, or promotion contenders. Look at Sunderland last year, we all called that a decent point at the time, relegated team, bound to be up there at the end of the season, that’ll be a good point by the end of the season. Little did we know.

Apart from Rotherham, I think it’s safe to say they’re nailed on relegation material. 

2 hours ago, Caesar said:

Mind the crap

3 hours ago, Caesar said:

Careful pal, don’t be tripping over ya bottom lip ?

12 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I don't think I'll ever understand why grown men use up their own free time by reading, let alone regularly visiting and posting on a message board for a side they 'hate'.. Nothing better to do?

But it’s more fun for us when they do. So we have to be careful not to scare them away. 

Its also fun to look at the regular meltdowns on Ltlf sometimes. 

Basically, it’s all fun as long as we’re better and they’re a mess. So basically, forever. 

Sith Happens
41 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I don't think I'll ever understand why grown men use up their own free time by reading, let alone regularly visiting and posting on a message board for a side they 'hate'.. Nothing better to do?

Not sure Caesar is a grown man from reading his posts.

4 hours ago, Caesar said:

@Red_Dawn come on, we've told you not to let your little brother/cousin have internet access unsupervised

Sith Happens
17 minutes ago, Caesar said:

That must be why the Leeds vs Stoke thread went into 7 pages.

It does explain why the last forest thread went to nearly 2000 pages.

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Mind out lads, got one...

tenor.gif?itemid=4488533

Dont be mean...throw him back hes only a little tiddler. 

Archived