2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Caesar said:

Derby look like Warburton has taken over...hellbent on passing it sideways and backwards for the sake of it and creating absolutely nothing.

cca7bbf388f8d7067de6144edb99a10e.png

Forest look like Pearson has taken over .... awful passing, disorganised and getting comfortably outplayed by the opposition

That's how it works, right? 20 minutes into the first game of the season is more than enough time to conclude a team's system and style

32 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

cca7bbf388f8d7067de6144edb99a10e.png

Forest look like Pearson has taken over .... awful passing, disorganised and getting comfortably outplayed by the opposition

That's how it works, right? 20 minutes into the first game of the season is more than enough time to conclude a team's system and style

10 min to conclude 

5 min to stop/control laughter 

5 min to write post. 

Yep. 20 sounds about right ?

I might be wrong as I'm going off of Twitter, but it sounds like their game has been very similar to ours. They were outplayed in the first half and didn't create much, but are the better of the 2 teams in the second. And like us they're not playing anywhere near as well as they can do

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I might be wrong as I'm going off of Twitter, but it sounds like their game has been very similar to ours. They were outplayed in the first half and didn't create much, but are the better of the 2 teams in the second. And like us they're not playing anywhere near as well as they can do

Jeez they must be bad then.

Archived