2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

No one asked ...

Hes like one of those blokes at work that insist on telling you about their latest gadget, telling you every little detail,  you glaze over, nod your head and be polite, thinking i really want to say shut up i dont care..but you are too nice to do so.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Caesar said:

Don't know who said they were worth that...unless it was the same person who said Hughes was being scouted by Barcelona and then ended up in Watfords reserves ?

Every Forest fan I meet to be honest .( Liverpool offered 10 rising to 20 for Brereton  and Burnley 15 to 20 for Worrell) maybe your the exception . Will Hughes got a fair bit of first team action for Watford last year - they must like him judging by the albino Messi quotes and had our pant's down jokes

43 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Hes like one of those blokes at work that insist on telling you about their latest gadget, telling you every little detail,  you glaze over, nod your head and be polite, thinking i really want to say shut up i dont care..but you are too nice to do so.

13 year olds aren't old enough to work

52 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Happy with the signing of Hefele. Smashed it with Huddersfield at this level. Had a few injuries but at 300k is low-risk and could be a steal. 

Yeah if you ignore the 80k pw he's now on, a real steal. 

Just had a scout of the Huddersfield forums to check out their thoughts on Hefele...didn't realise we'd signed a club legend!

Also, amusingly some compared the Hefele and Malone deals...

"about an hour ago bloodred said:

so who has got the best deal then ?

No contest Forest have signed two footballers for next to nowt, Derby? " Lolley being the other.

"Surely it can't be true Malone has gone for £3,000,000 and Hef £300,000 can it?"

? Mel Morris does it again.

29 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Just had a scout of the Huddersfield forums to check out their thoughts on Hefele...didn't realise we'd signed a club legend!

No contest Forest have signed two footballers for next to nowt, Derby? " Lolley being the other.

"Surely it can't be true Malone has gone for £3,000,000 and Hef £300,000 can it?"

You seem to exist in your own little world. You really need to get a life - or at least a girl/boyfriend

2 hours ago, Caesar said:

Are you still here? Why aren’t you at home counting your fingers and toes? Lost your calculator?

4 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Are you still here? Why aren’t you at home counting your fingers and toes? Lost your calculator?

I cracked.

I put the dimwit on 'ignore'.

I am shocked that Huddersfield fans prefer a charismatic centre back who was apart of their Championship promotion winning team over a left back who was apart of their really poor Prem team who scraped survival. To be fair though, I bet Hefele looked a lot better in the 32 minutes of Prem football he was trusted with by Wagner than Malone did in the 22 appearances he made

11 minutes ago, philmycock said:

No don’t, let’s embrace him and bring him to our hearts

It was for my own good. I could feel extra fingers starting to grow with every word I read.

3 hours ago, Caesar said:

But your paying so much in wages, he's on at least 150,000 a week plus any replacement neck bolts he might lose whilst turning like a tugboat in the box .

Just now, cannable said:

I think I broke my toe at six-a-side tonight.

It was less painful than reading that garbage.

It’s probably cos I’m tired, but I’m understanding from this that you have 6 goes on each side ie each foot, and you broke one. 

He’s a gump! Burn him! Burn the gump!!

23 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Yeah, probably, that seems to be the trend online now. Someone says something a bit silly, then someone else replies to make them look like a bit of a numpty and because the original poster has nothing witty to respond they'll just say ???

I'm grateful that this conversation confirmed what these emojis were. From what was showing on my screen i thought they were minions from despicable me..........?

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Had your "Drivel-o-meter" reached critical Eddie? ?

there must be a good collective noun.......ah, perhaps it's a "forest" of drivel.......?

Yes mate. It had gone all the way up the dial to tree.

Archived