2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Well I just spent an hour on Google trying to find how much money David Nugent is on and I couldn't find the exact amount because I didn't really look and I think that's because it doesn't matter.

100% confidence in the figures put forward by any Forest fans that have gone to the trouble though

When Matt Phillips scored the other night I wondered if his goal was worth his wage. Any idea what he's on? That was my first thought when he smashed it home. How much?

Phillips will be stand out player in my opinion this year in the Championship.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Caesar said:

The 37k 'sounds about right' as Johnson was a Premier League player and your clubs record signing at the time. This came at the start of a period where you were throwing money around like it was going out of fashion on oxygen thieves like Butterfield, Bent, Shackell and Anya. Plenty more than that too if I could be bothered to go back and check.

There is absolutely no way on this planet that the following are not on 20k+ a week.

Carson 

Davies

Keogh

Huddlestone 

Johnson 

Nugent 

Vydra

Anya 

Martin 

Butterfield 

Ledley

Lawrence

Jerome 

Based purely on the stage of their careers, career history and the transfer fees involved. It's virtually nailed on that probably 3 or 4 of them are on 30k+ and it wouldn't shock me if Johnson was one. Laughable really considering how terrible he is...He didn't even know your clubs name when he signed. Not difficult to forget I suppose as outside the East Midlands you're most famous for being our rivals.

Don’t forget Carson is a champions league winner, he’s probably on at least £60k.

I say probably, I mean definitely, I know this for a fact, Brian Clough came to me in a dream and told me, so it’s definitely true. 

5 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Apparently Ben Osborn left Derby as a kid as Forest promised to put him on 80k when he reached the first team.

Can't blame the lad.

As many know he lives in Derby, went to school at West Park in Spondon I believe.

Grew up as a Derby fan, still is. Hates Forest according to his friends but the money makes him forget that. Apparently he’s not enjoying it there as of late...

55 minutes ago, sawley_ram said:

As many know he lives in Derby, went to school at West Park in Spondon I believe.

Grew up as a Derby fan, still is. Hates Forest according to his friends but the money makes him forget that. Apparently he’s not enjoying it there as of late...

Sounds about right.

Happy with the signing of Hefele. Smashed it with Huddersfield at this level. Had a few injuries but at 300k is low-risk and could be a steal. 

I expect Byram to sign on loan soon with a view to a permanent deal.

You lot sign any more strikers today?

2 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Happy with the signing of Hefele. Smashed it with Huddersfield at this level. Had a few injuries but at 300k is low-risk and could be a steal. 

I expect Byram to sign on loan soon with a view to a permanent deal.

You lot sign any more strikers today?

No one asked ...

Archived