Snake City watch

Zag zig

14 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

2 million quid.

(it's always worth repeating)

I’ve just looked what you can buy in the UK for £2million, turns out you can buy:

A gothic church in Manchester

a stunning riverside home in Wales

a tiny apartment in Covent Garden

Jokes on you Stoke, look what you could have won!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Inglorius said:

Doesn't bother me just think it smacks of bitterness which points to a total lack of class.

Yes I think he deserves better. For that reason I think more of us should show some support to keep him in his current job, in this online poll.

Fairs, fair. http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/282821/rowett-out?page=63 ?

5 hours ago, Inglorius said:

Cant understand the Mourinho Wenger voyeurism thing with Rowett still on here we got shot of a poor manager for lots of compensation money so why not let it go

Several reasons;

1. The Oatcake is quite a funny forum and nobody can whinge as well as a Stokie, so it's normally an entertaining read at the moment.

2. There but for the grace of God go I. It's incredibly cathartic (and possibly evil) to watch some other poor souls have to deal with Rowett's idea of football.

3. I love being right, so it's massively gratifying to have my opinion on Rowett reinforced repeatedly by Stoke fans.

26 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Next game is Shrewsbury away in the cup, if they lose that Rowett could be gone. Best to sack your manager early in January giving your replacement time to do panic buys while the window is open.

They should be in the top 6, the longer he stays there the less likely they will be competition for us

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm sure we could compile a list of terrible managers they could hire t replace him.

I'll start: Paul Clement,

Sadly we could play this game with ex Rams managers and we could keep it going for a good while. 

7 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Well Gary.. is the grass greener? 

Did we invent the rowett your football is poo chant and now its being sang around the whole bet365 stadium? 

I actually hope he stays until we play them for one last humiliation. Perhaps I am bitter but I am enjoying this.

Nooo!! We said that about the last fixture, and it didn’t quite tune out to be the humiliation we were hoping for. I’d love us to be the final nail in the coffin with a 5-0 spanking, but today has again proved that we don’t deal well with poo housery. Sonid quite like him to be gone by the time we next play them.

But how sweet would it be to spank them at pride park?

Archived