Snake City watch

Zag zig

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Simsy said:

Did we invent the rowett your football is poo chant and now its being sang around the whole bet365 stadium? 

I actually hope he stays until we play them for one last humiliation. Perhaps I am bitter but I am enjoying this.

Did we ever sing that?

i don't recall it ever being that toxic here.

even at burton away (3-1 defeat) following the sunderland home debacle (4-1 defeat) the crowd were singing "we've got......gary rowett, we've got........gary rowett". 

I assumed it was some sort of mental condition.

7 hours ago, RamNut said:

Did we ever sing that?

i don't recall it ever being that toxic here.

even at burton away (3-1 defeat) following the sunderland home debacle (4-1 defeat) the crowd were singing "we've got......gary rowett, we've got........gary rowett". 

I assumed it was some sort of mental condition.

4 hours ago, Carnero said:

Not whilst he was here, no.

It was first rolled out by Derby fans at the Bet365 Stadium though.

Yeah I meant from when we sang it this season in the defeat at their place.

17 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Yes I think he deserves better. For that reason I think more of us should show some support to keep him in his current job, in this online poll.

Fairs, fair. http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/282821/rowett-out?page=63 ?

Just looked at their website, my favourite quote was - “There's no coming back from that crowd reaction, surely?! It was so bad I almost felt sorry for that useless p***k.”

52 minutes ago, Bigfella said:

Just looked at their website, my favourite quote was - “There's no coming back from that crowd reaction, surely?! It was so bad I almost felt sorry for that useless p***k.”

Never mind the website, we need to balance their negativity and give poor Gaz our support.

Vote now, Vote Gaz to stay, he’s clearly happy in his job, with club, fans and him a perfect match.

We know it makes sense.?

1 hour ago, Zag zig said:

Never mind the website, we need to balance their negativity and give poor Gaz our support.

Vote now, Vote Gaz to stay, he’s clearly happy in his job, with club, fans and him a perfect match.

We know it makes sense.?

I had to join Twitter, which I vowed I would never do, so I could vote for him to stay on.

Archived