Snake City watch

Zag zig

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaintRam said:

haha - that's some distant cousin of the commentators curse ? 

They concede and there's several posts immediately following the goal saying, "it's been coming. Hope we can hold on for the draw," or words to that effect. This is the bookies' favourites for promotion with the most expensive team in the league playing at home ?

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

They concede and there's several posts immediately following the goal saying, "it's been coming. Hope we can hold on for the draw," or words to that effect. This is the bookies' favourites for promotion with the most expensive team in the league playing at home ?

I wonder if they're all thinking "we're too deep" every 5 seconds.

Just like all of us were. Every. Game.

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I really shouldn't, but that makes me somewhat happy.

Spoke to a couple of Rams that I used to go home and away with earlier, and all of us are unanimous that results do not matter for Frank just as long as the football is better than teh dross we saw last season.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

I wonder if they're all thinking "we're too deep" every 5 seconds.

Just like all of us were. Every. Game.

He took Bojan off for Etebo to go more defensive and they conceded within minutes. They're now pleading for him to put a 2nd striker on to partner Afobe but he doesn't seem in any rush

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

He took Bojan off for Etebo to go more defensive and they conceded within minutes. They're now pleading for him to put a 2nd striker on to partner Afobe but he doesn't seem in any rush

He'll bring on a striker FOR Afobe with 5 minutes left. 

13 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Its official. Some Stokies are calling for him to go......I really thought he would be ok until the end of summer!

How sweet would it be to cement the early disillusionment into downright uproar culminating in a Billy Davies-esque 5-0 drubbing at PP in the autumn to cut them adrift in the bottom 3.

If Carlsberg did schadenfreude........?

49 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

How sweet would it be to cement the early disillusionment into downright uproar culminating in a Billy Davies-esque 5-0 drubbing at PP in the autumn to cut them adrift in the bottom 3.

If Carlsberg did schadenfreude........?

Erm!!! Did you see us on Saturday?

I think that he'll end up getting results the same way he did for us, but they won't be going for the autos.

He'll stay there until just after Christmas and then Stoke will go into panic mode when they are around 9/10th place. Following that they'll hire freshly sacked Warnock to see if he can guide them up.

But at the moment i'm glad they're struggling, they are seeing that this league won't be a cakewalk like they predicted. 

Snake manager at work, he’s very honest and a good fella to chat to. He’s been interested in my thoughts. He was saying there were some very disgruntled fans leaving early on Sat. He reckons he’ll only have half a dozen games to start getting it right otherwise could be walking. I’d have thought a few more games than that........Money spent adds extra pressure though, said their ex Prem players were pretty poor. I had to admit Rowett could occasionally get a decent performance out of his team but better get used to that style of play. ??

2 hours ago, SKRam said:

Snake manager at work, he’s very honest and a good fella to chat to. He’s been interested in my thoughts. He was saying there were some very disgruntled fans leaving early on Sat. He reckons he’ll only have half a dozen games to start getting it right otherwise could be walking. I’d have thought a few more games than that........Money spent adds extra pressure though, said their ex Prem players were pretty poor. I had to admit Rowett could occasionally get a decent performance out of his team but better get used to that style of play. ??

I think Rowett would have been better for them if they were fighting relegation like he was at brum. Get a defence organised and the working on counter attacking much more dominant teams might have worked for stoke had they not done the decent thing and relegated themselves. 

I think they will start being efficient and s-housing results over the coming games, unless the squad are really not up for it and pull a nigel pearson's derby on him. Which would be funny. 

Archived