Would you welcome John Terry if he followed Lampard?

Rample

2 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Personally, I would. 

From what I’ve heard, he was a sensational captain for Chelsea and Villa this season, and brilliant with the young players especially. 

Totally understand people’s reservations due to his well documented history in the press, though. 

I don't like him but I've also heard he was excellent around the club and a number of villa fans claim he was a very good mentor to the players young and experienced!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With respect to everyone after the season and particularly the style we’ve had to endure this last season, I would welcome the devil himself if I thought we could advance as a football club.

So yes if it benefits DCFC why not!

8 minutes ago, McLovin said:

As a coach absolutely. As a player no

Same here. Despite his rep I’ve seen reports that he’s very good with youth, which is something we must be focusing on. That combined with his friendship with Lampard makes him an ideal defence coach while he gains his coaching badges, he’ll command a lot of respect as well. As a player he’s too old and slow now, P.O. final proved it.

Lock up your wife, girlfriends ect. Personally wouldn't trust him with anything more than a toilet roll.

Legs aren't that clever anymore and i think we would have to spend thousands  adjusting all the doors at the stadium and training ground so he could fit his head through?

Ive always been a massive fan of Terry. Think he’s been Englands best CB in recent years better than the likes of Rio etc 

I think we should be looking at a young CB Terry has never had pace but is too old. Think he could be an assest to the coaching team 

Archived