Opening fixture, day, fgs and result?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, paintingstandsatderby said:

I'll start it off with Stoke away, Friday night on the telebox, fgs Thomas, 2-1 win!

Ok that’s half time score ,, Chris Martin comes on and scores a second half hatrick ,final score 5-1 ,stoke put in a cheeky bid for Martin on the Monday ?,,,, 

10 minutes ago, archied said:

Ok that’s half time score ,, Chris Martin comes on and scores a second half hatrick ,final score 5-1 ,stoke put in a cheeky bid for Martin on the Monday ?,,,, 

Window closes before the start of the season, doesn't it? 

1 hour ago, paintingstandsatderby said:

I'll start it off with Stoke away, Friday night on the telebox, fgs Thomas, 2-1 win!

I am thinking stoke away!!! Different outcome though unfortunately. 3-1 to the snakes team. With jerome fs

Argh *uck that your prediction is bob on!

Derby 0 Bolton 2

Team booed when 1 down at half time, more booing at end. Lampard sent off on 87 mins for making abusive gestures to the crowd. Fans protest against Mel at the final whistle. Everyone on here says we were stupid to appoint Frank.

Meanwhile QPR come from 3-0 down to win 6-4 at Stoke. Goals for Martin, Bryson, Russell, Ward, Thorne and on-loan Hughes.

6 hours ago, rynny said:

Window closes before the start of the season, doesn't it? 

That’s why it’s such a cheeky bid?

Not going to check to be sure but with six new teams in the division each season we have a 6/23 chance of getting a promoted or relegated side (almost a 1 in 4 possibility). 

It seems like we get one of the new teams alot more often than that though.

Archived