Opening fixture, day, fgs and result?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully it will be at home to Rotherham or Bolton and we get off to a win to calm the nerves Frank may have and get applauded for some fancy team play. 

Mid we got villa, wba and another hard game without taking a point it pile pressure on everyone whilst our young hungry team is still trying to gel

Forest at home, Giving them a footballing lesson, winning 4-0. On a Friday night first game of the season in front of the sky TV audience, and Frank smiling from head to toe, clapping all 4 corners of a sold out pride park under the lights, now that would be a great start under our new manager.

Its got to be Home to Stoke on Friday night in front of the SKY cameras ......proper box office viewing!!!

Packed to the rafters PP see the Rams turn a 1 goal deficit around to win 3-1 playing some high energy slick football 

Goals from Lawrence , and 2 newbies .......

Blackburn at home.  3-0. FRGS Craig Bryson. Friday night. 29,221 in attendance. Weather warm with little/no breeze.

I'll have a pint (disappointing) and a baltic chicken pie for dinner after getting stuck at work unexpectedly. The pie will be slightly over on the base, but concerningly lukewarm filling. Don't expect much from me on the Saturday, as I'll be watching SSN on the khazi.

The euromillions numbers for that Friday will be 3, 15, 16, 28, 32; bonus balls 7 and 9.

On 02/06/2018 at 11:40, needles said:

Blackburn at home.  3-0. FRGS Craig Bryson. Friday night. 29,221 in attendance. Weather warm with little/no breeze.

I'll have a pint (disappointing) and a baltic chicken pie for dinner after getting stuck at work unexpectedly. The pie will be slightly over on the base, but concerningly lukewarm filling. Don't expect much from me on the Saturday, as I'll be watching SSN on the khazi.

The euromillions numbers for that Friday will be 3, 15, 16, 28, 32; bonus balls 7 and 9.

What numbers will you be putting?

Archived