Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

10 hours ago, ramit said:

This is not aimed at you Parsnip

It's all about adding tone innit. 

What I hate is people (if you can call them people), who write paragraph after paragraph without using a single full stop. 

I mean wtf is that about?!?!?!

These 'people' are the worst kind of scum.

That's not aimed at you @ramit.

Sith Happens
10 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

People, well I say people. When women get to the drive through pay window, be it McD's, Burger King, KFC, Starbucks, well all or any of them, after being in a queue for about 10 minutes, then they suddenly realise they need to locate their handbag, then their purse, to actually pay for the junk they have ordered, shock horror what a suprise, as it happens on every occasion and all you can  see from the view of any car from behind, is a figure with wavey hair ducking down, waving her arms all over the car as lots of customers are kept waiting even longer thus including the remaining women that are about to repeat the same process all over again!.....Arghhhhh!

Right don't get me started on them people that stand in the supermarket queue for 10 minutes and eventually get to the front of the queue to pay the person at the cash register and then they try to locate their handbags in their shopping trolleys, and then try to locate their purse and all the rest.........

You know what.....I'm going to have another drink!

And they also have to pack their bags with perfect precision, Then post payment spend another lengthy amount of time neatly putting their change or card back in their purse then back in their handbag.

Sith Happens

The postman walking diagonally across my front lawn to get to a neighbours house. And hes not even delivering mail to mine.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

The postman walking diagonally across my front lawn to get to a neighbours house. And hes not even delivering mail to mine.

Annoying.

unless it was kevin hector.

then i'd be delighted.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Old people who claim to be important and then end up crashing and injuring another person, without personally apologising to them. Then have the nerve to drive the next day in a brand new car without wearing a seatbelt ?

You'll be old one day

9 hours ago, McLovin said:

Old people who claim to be important and then end up crashing and injuring another person, without personally apologising to them. Then have the nerve to drive the next day in a brand new car without wearing a seatbelt ?

Likewise younger people who are involved in an accident, just like thousands are each year, walk away with minor injuries and sell their story to the papers with the typical 'sad face' pictures moaning that the person who was at fault hasnt personally phone them to apologise (like that happens in normal life). Pretty sure could see the pound signs flashing in her eyes in the pictures.

41 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Likewise younger people who are involved in an accident, just like thousands are each year, walk away with minor injuries and sell their story to the papers with the typical 'sad face' pictures moaning that the person who was at fault hasnt personally phone them to apologise (like that happens in normal life). Pretty sure could see the pound signs flashing in her eyes in the pictures.

Touché. Both angers me. My post was a dig at Prince Philip for failing to wear a seatbelt whilst driving the day after the accident.