Would you sack Rowett if we lose on Sunday?

Mostyn6

Would you sack Rowett if we LOSE on Sunday Vs Barnsley?  

380 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Ah that old chestnut get-out clause. ?

I'm just putting it out there and I don't think any of us can deny there seems to have been some financial constraints but none of us really know what they might be. Having said that, it's no excuse for signing a load of aging players.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

How is life in your binary world?

I bet its 0010110011101 !

Isn't that the gumps' points haul over the last 13 games?

2 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Did they draw that many?

We're talking points hauls, not crowds?

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Shall we start a poll would people rather support Forest lol 

Are they an endangered species? Are they a species?

5 hours ago, Moist One said:

what are you referring to?

I suggest people read the posts that contain pure conjecture and contain no factual evidence to back them up. Hughes has been mentioned a few times for starters!

I don't think you are one of the culprits, although I thought your topic was unnecessary.

23 minutes ago, Ramshankered said:

I voted no. To be clear, I've not been his biggest fans – I just also happen to think that long term consistency is what this club needs RN.

I totally disagree. Consistency is not what this club needs. Progress is.

On 30/04/2018 at 13:27, rynny said:

General expectations were on the basis of Rowett saying that we were looking at buying young players with high energy, pace and power. If that had happened most on here would be willing to give Rowett to continue to build on his team that could evolve and improve together, in reality we mainly signed players that are in their 30s, towards the end of their careers to look to get that instant promotion, players to help get us over the line. 

I agree, being 2nd in the league has clouded our season to build for the future. I would rather us finish mid table with cash on the hip to build an automatic promotion side for next season with these young players with pace and power, however I would be looking for some ability aswell ( weimann). MM has hinted of no more money, so how will we build if we don’t go up? ( might be a bit harsh on weimann, but he’s an example of more pacs than ability)

4 hours ago, McLovin said:

All of that might be radical, but that is what might be needed to add some urgency back into the club and the fans to feel a connection with the team and to enjoy going to matches again.

The supporters will only feel connected to the club if we start playing attractive entertaining football, I appreciate their are days when we may need to play deep ,keep possession ECT but their are at least 14 club's in this division we should be able to dominate over 90 mind whilst playing positive offensive football.

38 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

The supporters will only feel connected to the club if we start playing attractive entertaining football, I appreciate their are days when we may need to play deep ,keep possession ECT but their are at least 14 club's in this division we should be able to dominate over 90 mind whilst playing positive offensive football.

What if Gary also doesn't find this season acceptable. What if he manages to improve the teams performance next season so that if needs be can be as solid as we sometimes have been but also improve our quick passing and ball retention when attacking at speed? Are you saying this season is as good as it gets? if so why?

At the beginning of the season, I had no expectations of the play offs and the various transfers (apart from the long overdue return of the prodigal Huddz) left me a bit indifferent. Sure' weve had a few ups and probably too many downs but to go into the 46th game with more than a chance of reaching the play offs is a reasonably successful season. If we don't get there, or don't win the play offs, I'd dearly love some fresh young things to be blooded in the first team, whether they're our own development players or brought in from elsewhere. We cannot build successful team for the future with all these 30 somethings we've relied on this season.

if our average age gets much higher, I'll be sat by the phone waiting to get a call up to play!!

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

What if Gary also doesn't find this season acceptable. What if he manages to improve the teams performance next season so that if needs be can be as solid as we sometimes have been but also improve our quick passing and ball retention when attacking at speed? Are you saying this season is as good as it gets? if so why?

Most of the present squad aren't going to improve next season due to age,if anything will be less mobile and more prone to fatigue.

Ffs are we really doing a poll about this ??!? Wtf!

so we lose, we sack him??

at least in theory we will have made it a full season with the same manager even if it means we start a new one with yet another new manager, new ideas, new players to add the the piling up collection we have 

give.... me ... f ing.... strength 

Archived