Would you sack Rowett if we lose on Sunday?

Mostyn6

Would you sack Rowett if we LOSE on Sunday Vs Barnsley?  

380 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, t'oldu said:

He was always going to produce dour football. He is a dour man.

Regardless of what one might think of the style of play, he certainly is not a dour man.

Sith Happens
47 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Is that based on the fact he wears such jazzy trainers? 

Yes sole - ly that fact.

Does today's result finally mean that for the first time in god knows how long we'll be starting next season with the same manager that started this season 

or are we doing another poll ???

if we're losing to Fulham at half time should we sack rowett ??

???

I actually struggled to vote on this for a long time.

I haven't enjoyed a lot of this season. I don't like the style of football Rowett has employed throughout the majority of our games, and I've found some of the decisions he's made in both transfer windows borderline crazy.

BUT

Mel has picked his man, and he's sticking with him. Fair play. We need stability, and I accept that chopping and changing managers all the time won't bring us any joy. Over the last few weeks, Rowett has changed the style of play, and shown that he's still got ideas. Getting performances out of players like Jerome, Lawrence and Johnson has really impressed me.

Eventually, I voted to keep him. I want to see what he can do with another transfer window, and if he can replace some of the older, big-wage players with some younger, hungrier, more exciting talent from the outskirts of the Championships, abroad and the lower divisions.

I'll pen my opinions/hopes for Rowett when the summer transfer window ends, but for now, I'm happy enough for him to stay. 

8 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Does today's result finally mean that for the first time in god knows how long we'll be starting next season with the same manager that started this season 

???

Sometimes there are no words...giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

???

Brilliant 

Despite my reservations about substance over style, Rowett has proved his worth and more than earned the right to be Derby County manager. Let this be an end to the tripe from me and others - I hold my hands up as being completely wrong. Well done Derby, well done Gary Rowett.

51 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

???

Why wait that long ,, if Fulham score first half ,out him and we can get somebody new in to do the half time team talk 

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Like your thinking mate, let's be pro active and all that lol 

Just got home from the game and very happy ,,, for me rowett has earnt his right to another window and to manage us next season 

Well done and congratulations Gary Rowett. 

Deserves plaudits for finishing in the top 6 but still shouldn’t be untouchable for the football we have played this season. 

I could pick at points all day but would rather celebrate his first successful season at the club. 

COYR. 

30 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Well done and congratulations Gary Rowett. 

Deserves plaudits for finishing in the top 6 but still shouldn’t be untouchable for the football we have played this season. 

I could pick at points all day but would rather celebrate his first successful season at the club. 

COYR. 

Could not agree more, Up the Rams ? we’ll do Fulham you know ?

27 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Could not agree more, Up the Rams ? we’ll do Fulham you know ?

I also think we will beat Fulham, but one note about the game today, I thought some off the football played today was top class, scored 4 very good goals, also thought Jerome, Vydra, Wiemann and Lawrence caused them problems all game, think our new system is now suiting our attacking players more, so a BIG well done to Gary for changing our formation when needed, first manager in a long time who had a plan B.

Archived