Gut feeling

Bazal77

Got a gut feeling that despite all my negativity towards the running of our football currently, just something is telling me that we are going to be ok. 6 game winning streak me rowett and il personally write you a letter of apology for being a negative nancy ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a gut feeling too, I think we'll win our last few games. I think we'll put a battling performance in the semi finals and make it to Wembley. 

Imagine the scenes, the fans are bouncy again, Rowett ball is working again and the team loves each other. 

Then we'll get tanked at Wembley, building up hope and taking it away again is the Derby way 

7 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

I have a gut feeling too, I think we'll win our last few games. I think we'll put a battling performance in the semi finals and make it to Wembley. 

Imagine the scenes, the fans are bouncy again, Rowett ball is working again and the team loves each other. 

Then we'll get tanked at Wembley, building up hope and taking it away again is the Derby way 

Can you remember the last battling performance you've seen from  Derby team ?

22 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

How ever, if you are honest with yourself. At the start of the season you would have settled for a Wembley final. At this stage you would settle for a Wembley final.

If it is to be though I expect every one would want promotion and they would also be very down if we failed. However if we did go up there would have to be some major overhaul to survive and I am not sure we have the correct backing (even with the millions that the final gives). We almost need a whole new team for the premiership not just a few good signings.

I for one would love to go up, but are we ready?

10 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

How ever, if you are honest with yourself. At the start of the season you would have settled for a Wembley final. At this stage you would settle for a Wembley final.

If it is to be though I expect every one would want promotion and they would also be very down if we failed. However if we did go up there would have to be some major overhaul to survive and I am not sure we have the correct backing (even with the millions that the final gives). We almost need a whole new team for the premiership not just a few good signings.

No we're not.  Won't happen either, thankfully.  Next year maybe, if some hard decisions are taken.

I find it really difficult to us winning the games, but I’m also a bit sick of being negative .. 2018 for DCFC has so far been real depressing but I figured sod it ... I can afford at least one more let down this season and mr rowett isn’t going anyway soon so COYR 

27 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Nobody is ready....

The thought of going up with this brand of football is scary. Thankfully I think we'll lose the next 2 and draw the final game - or quite possible that we'll even pick up 0 points from our remaining 3 games.  Our record against teams in the relegation fold has been abysmal and Barnsley are fighting for their survival.

Sad to say that I can't even be bother to tune in tomorrow to watch 90 mins of pure *****

Book summer holidays now lads

19 minutes ago, lushrams said:

The thought of going up with this brand of football is scary. Thankfully I think we'll lose the next 2 and draw the final game - or quite possible that we'll even pick up 0 points from our remaining 3 games.  Our record against teams in the relegation fold has been abysmal and Barnsley are fighting for their survival.

Sad to say that I can't even be bother to tune in tomorrow to watch 90 mins of pure *****

Book summer holidays now lads

E8E3CAAC-7F68-4F41-B1A1-68325400BB94.thumb.jpeg.3ad8297f96d1fe6909fce3d2e331bc36.jpeg

Wouldn't be surprised if we did get promoted or missed out altogether.

I wouldn't apologise for not having faith in Rowett though. I still don't think he's right for the long term future and whatever league we are in next season I see long Saturday afternoons of scrappy football and at best a win rate of low 40%

Archived