Gut feeling

Bazal77

7 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

I have a gut feeling too, I think we'll win our last few games. I think we'll put a battling performance in the semi finals and make it to Wembley. 

Imagine the scenes, the fans are bouncy again, Rowett ball is working again and the team loves each other. 

Then we'll get tanked at Wembley, building up hope and taking it away again is the Derby way 

I’d take that. I think we’ll struggle in the premier league, so I don’t mind if we don’t get promoted, but a glorious defeat at Wembley would be quite a nice way to end a season. Far better than a damp squib finishing in 8th anyway. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

My instincts tell me we'll have some last hope thrust upon us before everything turns to ashes. Be it tomorrow night or villa.

It’s almost guaranteed that we will win against Villa, leaving play offs in our own hands, and then **** it up against Barnsley. 

That would be bad on several counts, cos if we’re going to win one of Cardiff or villa, if much rather beat Cardiff, and stop them from getting autos. 

8 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

It’s almost guaranteed that we will win against Villa, leaving play offs in our own hands, and then **** it up against Barnsley. 

That would be bad on several counts, cos if we’re going to win one of Cardiff or villa, if much rather beat Cardiff, and stop them from getting autos. 

Actually we will lose to Barnsley to relegate Burton - you can see it happening 

7 hours ago, lushrams said:

The thought of going up with this brand of football is scary. Thankfully I think we'll lose the next 2 and draw the final game - or quite possible that we'll even pick up 0 points from our remaining 3 games.  Our record against teams in the relegation fold has been abysmal and Barnsley are fighting for their survival.

Sad to say that I can't even be bother to tune in tomorrow to watch 90 mins of pure *****

Book summer holidays now lads

Not sure what is so scary about it, Burnley don't seem to be coping too badly.

Mi guts have gorra feeling . Had twelve pints o John smiths at pigeon club at lunch  in’t welfare .... either that or it were pickled onions .... i hope Hilda’s been B and M fer some new bog roll... cheap as chips there ... my owd 

1 minute ago, Owd miner said:

Mi guts have gorra feeling . Had twelve pints o John smiths at pigeon club at lunch  in’t welfare .... either that or it were pickled onions .... i hope Hilda’s been B and M fer some new bog roll... cheap as chips there ... my owd 

B & M? Won the pools like?

Whetes yer dock leaves me owd?

50 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

Bin.

'Ilda's bin.

Tha's spelt it wrong.

7 minutes ago, europia said:

Can't remember exact dates, times etc, but I think Darren Moore was involved.

Hull away in the play offs semi springs to mind, when the players said they were playing for pride, and we all saw what playing for pride can do. Why weren't they playing for pride in the first leg? Why don't they play with pride in every game? ( it's the bare minimum the owner, manager & fans should expect). Is there a difference between ' playing for pride' and  'playing with pride' ?

I don't care if it's 'for' or 'with' tmw night, just do it before it's too late.

4 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I’d take that. I think we’ll struggle in the premier league, so I don’t mind if we don’t get promoted, but a glorious defeat at Wembley would be quite a nice way to end a season. Far better than a damp squib finishing in 8th anyway. 

Would take 8th over that every time. A loss at Wembley has to be the worst possible way to end a season, rather have a pitch invasion because we stayed up on goal difference.

Archived