How Are You Today ?

Pearl Ram

I’m just interested in how members are feeling this morning/today after last night’s result.

This is not a thread for slating the owner, manager or players, there are plenty of those already, just how you felt when you got up this morning.

My anger has subsided and has been replaced by embarrassment. I think that was a shameful performance last night.

So, how are you today ?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anything I feel slightly worse.  Last night had a slightly surreal feel to it - almost bathos: what with the flags, fireworks and expectations. 

Now I feel embarrassed but mainly really cross that so many of our players could be so bad and by the end give the impression that they’d thrown the towel in.

how can fans believe in them when they don’t appear to believe in themselves.

Monday has to be better...

edit. Wish I was round spalding’s house.

I’m feeling good..... simply for the fact we are still in the mix in the top six. Almost laughable that we are though with no wins in 8.... we’ve just basically killed all our good week in 2017. Goal difference is good, games lost is still an amazing stat. We’ve still got the leagues top scorer.... Derby County 5th and lost 4-1 at home to bottom of the league? :lol:

1. Gary is lucky there's another game on Monday. Would be pointless sacking a manager with the next game so close.

2. We are now getting interviews with players and the manager acknowledging how rubbish it was last night. Those sentiments need to be honest. We will never know the answer but I want those players to feel genuinely embarrassed and determined to put it right and Rowett needs to stop protecting them.

3. I'd love Mel to come out and talk about his experience of being in the South Stand last night.

4. My biggest feeling though is that I've never understood fans saying they were losing interest, feeling apathetic, bearing in mind some of the seasons pre-Mac. Tonight though, that second half when the players looked like they couldn't be bothered, the stadium empty, Rowett slumped in his seat, I got it. 

Something needs to change at Derby County.

Sith Happens

Ok, woke up and then remembered and thought 'oh god', but it is just a game, it wont ruin my weekend. I'd rather have been watching us lose 4-1 at home to Sunderland than going through what poor Ray Wilkins was going through last night.

That said I used to get annoyed by the 'worst game ever' posts..i dont now...might be something to do with the Sertraline lol.

Theres a line in the John Cleese film Clovkwise which sum it ip for me.

"It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand"

When I hopped promotion was possible any loss of points or poor performance hurt. Now i don't, I can live with it and move on.

Archived