How Are You Today ?

Pearl Ram

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only managed five pints last night, goosed after work and feeling rough. Was gonna stay in tonight but seeing as we’re playing tomorrow I may have to pre drown my sorrows. And then watch with a hangover..... which should help. Typing this watching Arsenal Stoke, utterly boring game 

On 31 March 2018 at 12:25, Inverurie Ram said:

I'm sat in my chair wearing my navy umbro Derby County Football Club training shirt relaxing with my boys.

It's Easter, it's Saturday and I and the lads feel great and we love it.

Just back from coaching the eldest lads team, and the lads trained really well on a usual fresh bitter morning.

They played their first competitive 7 v 7's game last Sunday and beat a top side after losing in a friendly the week before, where they corrected and learnt from their mistakes. We had fun today and trained very well and are ready for our second competitive game tomorrow and we'll all be doing our very best, just like Derby County will be doing on Monday and I can't wait to watch them again on Sky TV, because I love them.

D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity.

Super Gary Rowett.

I'm sat in my chair not wearing my navy Umbro D.C.F.C shirt etc.

My lads team lost 4-1 (the Sunderland effect) the winning run of 1 game is over! It's not easy being a coach!

I opted this evening to take the bus into town instead of driving to see The Dublin Legends (The Dubliners) and I was chasing it, the bus driver over charged me for the fare as it was more expensive than the train prices and I'd opted for the 1 hour bus journey instead of the trains that were effected by line work and half the journey was by bus etc so when I questioned him, he said he didn't know how to correct it in the machine etc. So I said I'd check with the bus ticket office when I'd get off the bus, which he told me would be closed due to it being a bank holiday and I'd have to try on Tuesday etc. So I went back to my seat and listened to my personal music machine and then realised the bus was going on a longer route through the town, so opted to jump off early to not be late for my gig. At this point, I'm wrapping my ear phones around the player about to stick into my jeans, when the bus driver says, what did you pay again, pressed two buttons, and magically corrected my ticket price and refunded me, and I stick my player in my loose jacket pocket instead during the distraction and hop of the bus and run to my gig. Get into the gig bang on time, order a couple of pints, as I'm not driving, get to my seat, sit down and then feel my pockets for my music player....and it's gone......where it's gone, no idea, under my seat, the bar, the bog, the flights of stairs, outside when I ran, just getting off the bus etc. I pop back outside retrace my steps, did I bin it with my rubbish from the bus?, I walk around the venue checking out the carpet etc no joy!

I spend the interval repeating the process, no joy, I leave my mobile details with the guy at the box office in case someone hands it in etc and I really haven't spent the evening relaxing listening to the band play the way I'd intended a bit like watching Derby County I guess.

Anyway I'm home, safe and sound, less my personal music player, only had a couple of pints, wondering why I just didn't drive and wondering if the bus driver is now enjoying my music or the tramp I ran passed or whether I accidentally chucked it in the bin with my rubbish?

I watched my rugby league team Hull Kingson Rovers get beat Friday lunch time by their rivals Hull FC, I watched Derby get humped by Sunderland 4-1, I coached my lads team to a 4-1 defeat, I went into town to cheer myself up and lost my personal music player, so how do I feel today......well I'm the Wild Rover!!!!!......and I nearly missed the last bus home as it was at a different stand, to what was on the bus boards, so if it wasn't for some random bloke pointing that the bus was other there, I'd still be starring at some other random bus driver, wondering why he hadn't switched on his poxy engine!

And the bus ticket office was open, so my bus driver was telling porkies regarding that also......life!

Up The Rams

D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity

Archived